"No, I live with my room mate, Liam. He's okay, I guess. Where are you're parents? Why aren't you living with them?"

She didn't answer me for a while.

"Can we not talk about that right now?"

"Sure, sorry."

I was now determined to figure out why she couldn't answer that question.

"Are you happy?" I asked.

She untangled herself from me as her eyes widened. Did I offend her?

"I-I don't know. Why do you ask?"

"I said I wanted to know you. All of you."

"Are you happy?" She asked me.

"Yes, I'm here with you. Therefore, I am happy," I replied.

"Have you ever loved before?" I asked.

She sat up fully for this question.

"I-I uh I think. But I don't do that anymore. I don't love," She said bluntly.

There is so much stuff about this girl that I didn't know. I desperately needed to figure this girl out, even if it was the death of me. 

We took in each other's presence until we both decided it was time to go.

"I don't want to go," Caly whined.

"I don't want to either, love, but I know you have classes tomorrow and you don't want to be tired."

"I guess you're right," she said, but she didn't make an effort to move out of my arms.

"Can I have your number, you know to, like, text or call you," she asked.

"Let me see your phone," I told her.

She handed me her phone and I started to program my number into it. After I put it in, I was overjoyed I now get to talk to Caly anytime I want.

I put the phone in her pocket and stood up. I hugged Caly goodbye and once again took in her presence.

I didn't give her a kiss, but I wish I had.

I left Caly, making sure she arrived to her car safety. I walked to my car and drove off. I ended up going to the tattoo parlor, instead of my crappy apartment. I usually spend most of my time at the parlor anyways.

"Hey, Alex. I'm back," I said to my boss.

Alex was a middle aged man who physically put the tattoos on people. I just stood around and helped around the shop.

He nodded and I went to the back, where I usually stayed and occupied myself.

My thoughts drifted to Caly, how she brightened up my day with just her smile. I liked everything about her. I hope she texts me soon because I forgot to get her number in my phone.

I stayed in the back of the parlor for a little while until I knew I had to leave. I couldn't hide from my problems all night in here.

I say goodbye to Alex and drive to my shitty apartment. I was never self- conscious about my apartment until Caly said she would drive me there. I didn't want to disappoint her or make her have a reason to not like me anymore.

I walked in and my gaze drifted off to the scent of alcohol in the room.

"Liam! Where are you? How many times do I have to tell you to stop drinking?" I shout.

"Harry! What a pleasure. Here, have a drink or two with me!" he said excitedly.

"No, Liam. Go to bed, now."

"Feisty tonight, I see. Fine, i'll go to bed. Goodnight Hazza!" he said, using the name he always gives me when he's drunk.

I see Liam walk to his bedroom and shut the door behind him. Liam is my friend, I guess, that I made in LA. I don't hang out with him though. He pays the half of the rent here, so I don't really care.

I start cleaning the apartment after Liam. I feel like I do this regularly. Liam is sleeping, while I clean up. I hate it, but it has to be this way.

I finishing throwing the last bottle away when my phone beeps.

Goodnight, Harry. -Caly
-
Goodnight, love. Get some sleep. xx -Harry
-

My amazing night ended with that amazing text.

>

>

**okay someone tell me why harry and caly are the cutest little things???????

do you like liam? idk how to feel about him yet...

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED HARRYS POV AGH

keep reading my loves. comment and vote vote vote vote!!

-c