twenty seven

i'm super excited for you guys to read this chapter. especially because you find things out about characters that you didn't know. i love that so much. 

okay!!! have fun reading (:

>

>

Harry's arms were really strong. They had so many tattoos that I didn't know the meaning of. He had a cross on his hand, a ship on his bicep, and so many more.

His arms were firmly wrapped around my torso as I traced the tattoos on them. Harry had his eyes closed with a soft smile on his lips. He looked happy.

I came home from school and Harry came over to my apartment right after. This was kind of our little routine. I'm glad I get to see Harry almost everyday, especially this week.

We are laying on my bed on this September afternoon, soaking up each other's presence. I felt safe and protected in his arms. I didn't feel protected without them.

Harry and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for about a week now and I already feel dependent on him. Is that bad? This week has been one of the worst weeks of my life, so I think it's okay that I've been depending on him.

"Harry?" he looked down at me.

"Yeah, love?" he replied.

"What does this tattoo mean?" I said pointing to the ship on his arm.

"I got that tattoo to remind myself of traveling home when I'm here in LA," he said with a smile on his face. His smile turned into a frown, but I decided to not ask why.

"That's so sweet. What about this one?" I said pointing to letters on his shoulders. They didn't look like English letters.

"That's my sisters name in Hebrew, Gemma."

"Gemma is such a beautiful name. That's so amazing you got it tattooed. I like how close to your family you are. I bet you miss them a lot. I'd like to meet them one day," I said smiling.

"Yeah," he said.

"What's wrong? I said sitting up.

"It's nothing. I just miss my family a lot," he said looking down.

"Why don't you go visit them?" I asked.

"I can't."

"Why not?" my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Because, Caly, I can't," he replied with a little bit of agitation in his voice.

I didn't mean to offend him. I looked at him and I went back into laying into his arms. Harry sighed.

"I lived with my family until about a year ago. I came here because my life was going so wrong back in Holmes Chapel. I was getting drunk and hooking up with so many girls at parties. I met Louis and all my mates at those parties. They weren't much different than I was. My family was so disappointed in me for choosing that way to live my life. The reason I liked to drink was because I was just a boy who lived in the shadows, but when I drank I felt the rush in my veins and I became something I wasn't. Louis and I started spending so much time together, that I forgot to make time for my family. One day, I got a c-call from the hospital saying that- that," Harry stopped.

I looked up at him and he was crying. I hadn't seen Harry crying before. The last time he was crying was the day I got sexually assaulted, but I didn't see the hurt in his eyes. I did not see his red puffy eyes or the tears streaming down his face. I thought that only love could break my heart, but this is breaking me even more.

I embraced him in a hug and let my shoulder be the one to comfort him. He cried I shredded tears myself. I couldn't bare to see him in this state.

It's okay's and I'm here's left my mouth as tears kept streaming down his face.

He broke away from the hug and wiped away his tears.

"I-I'm sorry," he said.

"You don't need to apologize," I reassured him.

He laid back down and he motioned to get in between his arms once more.

"The phone call said that something had happened to my step-dad, Robin. I was at a party, but I wasn't that drunk. I got in m-my car and sped to the hospital. W-When I got there, he w-was dead. Robin, he was- he was the father figure in my life. He taught me so many things in life and I never got the chance to thank him. I n-never got the chance to tell him I love him. I regretted not being in my family's life before Robin's death. After he passed, my drinking problem got worse. I needed to relieve myself of the guilt and sorrow I had. That's when I was caught with Louis's fiancé. I had no family anymore after that. My immediate family was so disappointed in me and my best mates hated me for what I did. I had no one."

I listened intensely as he concluded his story.

"I came home from a party and I was so drunk. I broke something of my mom's that was very personal to her and she told me I wasn't allowed in the house until I cleaned up my act. I walked out of the house and looked at a map. I closed my eyes and pointed to a place on it. I bought a plane ticket to that place, which ended up being LA. And here I am. I haven't spoken to my family since and they don't want to talk to me. I miss them so much, but they don't miss me back," he concluded in between sniffles.

I sat up and looked at him. I took his face in between my hands and kissed him. I broke away from the kiss and smiled at my beautiful boyfriend.

"Harry, they are you're family. They care about you no matter what. I'm positive they miss you and want to see you too. I'm so sorry about your step-dad. He would be so proud of where you are now. He sounds like an amazing guy and I would've liked to meet him," I said with a smile on my lips.

"I like you so much," Harry said.

"I like you."

"If I went to see my family, would you come with me?" Harry asked.

Me? Meet Harry's family?

"Y-you want me to go with you?" I stuttered.

"Yes! You're my girlfriend and I want you to know all of me. So come with me and meet my family. Besides, I wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't convinced me," Harry said excitedly.

"I'll think about it," I said nervously.

"I'll take that as a yes," Harry said leaning over to kiss me.

I liked this boy so much. Of course I wanted to meet his family, but isn't it too soon? I would be so nervous and what if they didn't like me? I couldn't even think about it. Harry's family seems amazing, but I would pee my pants if I had to hold a conversation with them.

Our lips disconnected and he got up from the bed.

"Come on. Let's make pancakes," he said with a smile on his face.

I liked how this boy could make me forget about all of the problems in my life. Just being in his presence made me feel better. I could get use to him being with me all the time.

His hand extends to reach mine. I grab his hand and he pulls me into the kitchen for the best cooking session of my life.

>

>

**This is a cute h and c chapter for yall hahahah since ive been putting yall through so much. sorry btw!!

and harry's story literally made me cry ugh i hate myself for doing this to me.

AND THEYVE ONLY BEEN DATING FOR A WEEK WTF I FEEL LIKE THEYVE BEEN DATING FOR FOREVER.

well keep reeeaadddinggg. LOOVE U GUYS vote vote vote vote vote

-c