sixty one

Anne insisted that her and I have a girl's day. I wasn't going to tell her no, so I went. I kind of wanted to spend the day with Harry after what we did, but it's fine. I wanted to grow closer with Anne anyways. Maybe I can get her a Christmas present while we are out.

"So, Caly, how did you get Harry to apply to college?" Anne asked.

"I didn't. I showed up to class one day and there he was," I laughed remembering the day. It feels like it could be yesterday. So much has happened since then.

"Wow, he must really like you." It's love. I almost tell her that then the waitress brings us our coffees. I thank the girl and take a sip.

"How long have you lived in LA?" Anne asked trying to get to know me.

"My whole life. I haven't seen anything out of LA actually, until England." Once I said this, Anne's eyes widened.

"So you really must be liking it here, yeah?"

"It's beautiful here. I've never seen a city so pretty," I answered honestly.

"Have you ever considered moving here?" Her question caught me off guard. Moving here? That would mean moving away from all of my friends. Anything i've ever known. I don't know if I could ever move.

"I... I don't know," I answered. It would take a lot to move.

"I would love to see you more often." I smiled. She was the nicest person I had ever met. Now I know where Harry got it from.

We finished our coffee and moved on to the mall. Before I left, Harry gave me some money to spend on myself. I don't think I'm going to use it, but it was really thoughtful that he gave me some. We searched almost every store for shirts, skirts, and anything that we liked.

"Caly, what about this?" I turn around to see Anne pulling out a shirt from the rack.

"Anne, it's beautiful! Definitely get it." I was astonished by her beauty.

We kept searching and I ended up buying an outfit, maybe to wear for Christmas. I couldn't not buy it. It was too cute.

When Anne wasn't looking I got her a bracelet with an "A" on it. I spotted the bracelets on her wrist, so I thought maybe she'd want another one. I didn't know much about Anne, so I thought this was the perfect present. Harry mentioned having a sister named Gemma, so I bought her the same bracelet with a "G" on it. Hopefully she'll like it.

We left the mall at the perfect time. I honestly had such a great time with Anne. We laughed and made jokes. I grew so close with her. If i'm being honest, I don't want her out of my life either.

When we got back to the house, it was around 4. That was enough time to spend with Harry. I knocked on the door and waited. When the door finally opened, Harry didn't open it. It was a girl who had brown hair and green eyes. Wow, Gemma looks so much like Harry.

Before I had time to process anything, Gemma basically jumped on me, wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back so tightly. This is the warmest I've ever been greeted.

After we hugged she apologized, "Sorry, It's just... you- you're gorgeous and you brought Harry home and... wow, thank you."

I already love her. What's with me and loving Harry's family really quick?

"Thank you so much, Gemma. I've heard great things about you," I said.

"I've heard even better about you," She said walking into the house.

"Sorry about Gemma, she's a little crazy," Harry said with a grin on his face.

"Could say the same thing about you, little brother," Gemma said crossing her arms. They are too cute. They've gotten to be so close in these couple of hours Anne and I were gone. They must have had an amazing relationship before Harry left.

We all sat on the couch and talked. I got to know a lot more about Gemma. She was truly an incredible person. She's also so gorgeous. I could really get used to having a family like this. I'm going to miss them when we have to leave.

After a while, we stopped talking and Harty motioned me to go to our room. I think he wanted some alone time with me. I can't say I didn't want the same.

We all decided to go into our rooms and call it a night. Harry took my hand and walked into our room. As soon as the door closes, Harry says, "Baby, I've missed you all day," he says wrapping his arms around my waist, looking in my browns.

"I missed you too. I had fun with your mom though. She's an incredible person," I said honestly.

"Wow, so now you like my mom more than me?" Harry asks with a grin on his face. I could never.

"Maybe. She might be my favorite Styles. Or is it Gemma?" I said trying to tease him. I think we both know Harry is my favorite person in the world.

"Is that so?" Harry asked. I nodded.

"You know tomorrow is Christmas Day. I'm excited," I said with Harry's arms still wrapped around my waist.

"I'm excited, too. I haven't celebrated a Christmas since I left England."

"Well, I'm glad I get to spend your first Christmas in a while with you," I said kissing his plump lips.

My stomach flips right when our lips meet. Even though I've kissed him plenty of times, I just don't get used to it. He always has this effect on me and I'm pretty sure he always will.

I love this man and I will continue to love him for as long as he'll let me.

"I am, too baby, I am too."

>

>

**my heart!!!!!! anne is so amazing i absolutely love her wow. she's gorgeous and so is gemma agh i love the styles fam

and wow they are so freaking cute i need a harry wow i'm lonely

love u guys and remember to vote !!!!! dont be a silent 

-c