twenty four

When Harry walked through that door, I lost it. I jumped into his arms and cried. I cried until I had no more tears left. I cried until his brown shirt was soaking wet. Harry didn't seem to mind. His whole focus was on me, and I liked him for that.

I wanted to stay in his arms forever. He made me feel protected from anything and everything.

"Shh I'm here. You're okay. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. I'm gonna kill the bastard who did this to you," he said.

I just kept on crying. His hand moved up and down my hair in an act of comfort. I unwrapped my arms and took his hand. We walked into my room and I got under the covers and motioned for him to do the same. He laid down on the bed and I moved closer to him. His arm immediately wrapped around me torso.

We didn't talk. We didn't have anything to say. I just knew that as long as Harry was around, I didn't have to worry about anything.

"Harry?" I asked looking straight into his greens.

"Yes, love?" he said.

"I-I can't be alone tonight. Please stay," I practically begged.

"Anything for you," he kissed me on the cheek.

My sobs were starting to dial down as he drew circles on my hands with his fingers. He knew just how to comfort me.

"Caly, I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but just know when you do want to open up, I will be here. I'll listen to every single word that comes out of your beautiful mouth. I promise," he said.

I like this boy so much.

"I know you will, Harry," I reassured him.

I played with the rings on his fingers and he played with my hair. I liked how we didn't need to say anything, we just needed each other. This was a feeling that would never get old.

"I should get some pillows and blankets for the couch. I'll be right back. If you need me, just call for me and i'll be here," he said.

I kind of wished he would have just stayed here in the bed with me.

I watched him as he walked out of the room in search for pillows and blankets.

This period of time when I was alone, I realized how empty I was.

This man stripped me of not only my clothes, but of my dignity. He took away everything. I knew people felt so bad after getting raped, but I didn't realize that this is going to stick with me forever. I didn't even get raped, but I'm still entirely empty. I didn't want to move or even walk outside of the apartment.

Tears started to roll down my eyes once more. I guess Harry heard my cries and ran through the doors. He quickly embraced me in a hug.

"Caly, It's okay. It's not gonna happen again. I swear on my life everything is going to be okay." He hugged me as tight as he could. I didn't want to feel anything besides Harry's touch.

His words made me feel a little bit better, but nothing would be able to fix this pain in me. I would never be able to get the image out of my mind. I couldn't erase the past.

We stayed in my room for a bit more until we both started to yawn.

"I'm going to go to bed, unless you want to stay up a bit longer?" he said.

He looked so tired. I couldn't keep him up.

"You can go to bed. Goodnight, Harry," I said.

"Goodnight love."

He was about to walk out of the door when I spoke up.

"Harry, wait."

"Yes?"

I jumped out of bed and wrapped my arms around him. I pulled him into a kiss that went on for so long. I couldn't have that man's lips on me anymore. I needed to replace them with Harry's perfect lips.

I know I've said this so many times, but I liked the way Harry's lips felt on mine, They fit perfectly. The electricity sparked in between our lips and it felt so good.

Our lips disconnected and I put my forehead on his.

"I like you, Harry," I said smiling.

"I like you too, Caly, so much."

He let go of me and walked to the couch. I jumped back in bed and put the covers over me. I laid there and stared at the ceiling, not knowing what to do.

I couldn't think straight. Whenever I closed my eyes, all I could see was that boy trying to take my shirt off. I physically couldn't do anything without thinking about it.

I watched as my fan went from the left to the right. I watched one blade of the fan make a full circle around the light bulb. My toes rubbed up against one another and my hands fell at my side. I tossed and turned in bed, making the bed creak just a little.

I didn't want to think. I didn't want to live to think about what happened tonight. It was too much to handle.

I heard the door to my room creak. I looked up to see Harry still awake. It had been two hours since he said he was going to sleep.

He didn't say anything. He just walked over to the bed and got in it. He wrapped both of his arms around me tightly, so I couldn't get out of his grip.

The sad thing is, I could hear Harry crying onto my back as he rubbed my hands.

I couldn't look at him because it was break my heart into a million pieces. It would break me more than I already am.

I just let him cry. I didn't think he wanted me to hear him, but I could definitely hear him shedding tears.

"I'm never letting that happen to you ever again," Harry whispered into my back.

Tears started streaming down my face, but I made sure to keep quiet. I don't think he heard me because if he did, he would have said something.

My eye-lids started to get heavy as my tears started to go away.

I fell asleep with Harry's strong arms around me with his tears on my back, feeling more protected than I ever had.

Harry was all I needed to help me fall asleep that night.

>

>

**someone PLEASE pass me a box of tissues thanks. I ACTUALLY CRIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER

YALL THIS IS WHAISHSUQIS HARRY CRYING MAKES ME WANNA DIE OK

i don't even know what to say honestly. these last chapters have really opened my eyes and i can't handle it.

I love you guys.

vote vote vote vote.

-c