thirty six

"Niall and Madison are so cute, aren't they?" I said to Harry. After Harry and I weren't needed by Niall anymore, we left and went straight to Harry's apartment. We were laying on his bed and my head was on his chest. One hand was playing with my curls while the other was wrapped around me. These were always my favorite moments with Harry, when we didn't have a care in the world besides each other. This would never get old.

"Yeah, but we're cuter," Harry said kissing me on the forehead.

I smiled. We are cuter.

"Remember when I said that I want to know you?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"Tell me everything about you," Harry said looking straight into my eyes.

"Harry, there's a lot."

"I don't care. I want to know every single thing about you. I want to know everything that's going on inside that pretty head of yours. Let me know you, Caly."

Where do I start?

"Start off easy, then get deeper," Harry instructed practically reading my mind.

My mouth started saying, "I grew up in LA my whole life. It has kind of become my home. I don't feel safe anywhere else. My favorite animals are dolphins, but I've only seen them once. My favorite color is blue and I really like watching Netflix. I have too many favorite shows to pick just one and one material object I can't live without is my computer. I've never had any pets and when I was younger I was obsessed with a band, but I forgot the name of them. I work at a diner every summer, but I stop when school starts. My favorite place to go is that park we go to and I like to be around you." I said everything I could think of to tell Harry. He looks as if he is trying to remember everything I'm saying.

"Go on. I know there's more," Harry said.

"Harry, there's a lot of things I haven't told anyone but Madison. I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it," I get embarrassed.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right? I understand if you're not ready to tell me, but I'm always here if you do."

Right at this moment when I looked into his captivating green eyes, I knew he had already broken down all of my walls. This boy had accomplished what no other boy had ever been able to do. He gave me life.

"I don't know my parents. They died two months after I was born, or that's what people told me. I never knew how they died, but I didn't want to know. I was in a foster home my whole childhood. I stayed with a total of three families and none of them wanted me except the third family. Mr. Andrew and Ms. Rylee took me in and cooked for me, gave me toys, and supplied everything I needed. They took care of me and they actually loved me a-and I loved them. One day, they came home drunk in the middle of the night and I woke up. I never thought Mr. Andrew would hit me, but he did. Ms. Rylee did nothing about it either. I went back up to my room and sobbed until the sun came up. Then I went back into the system. They didn't love me, they never did. When I was fourteen, I finally understood that no one ever really wanted me. So I started to devise my plan. When I was fifteen, my plan to escape was full proof, so when the lights went out for the night I left. Some of the girls helped me, and I won't ever be able to thank them enough. I-I," I stopped because the tears in my eyes started rolling down my cheeks. Harry noticed and took me in his arms.

"Sh, Caly. It's okay, I've got you now," Harry cooed in my ear. I knew had me. He was the only person who made me feel okay.

I stopped crying and continued on with my story, "I ran and ran until I didn't know where I was anymore. I was a fifteen year old girl on the streets without anything. I didn't have any money, so I found a beat up hat and sang on the side of a busy street. People were actually surprised, so they put a couple of dollars in the hat. I did that everyday until I was seventeen. I stayed in a basement of an apartment complex because I had made friends with the owner. I guess you could say I was really good at talking to people back then. I also made friends with a saxophone player that played on the same street as I did. His name was Mr. Evan. He would play and I would sing. It got us more money. We went out to lunch sometimes together. He didn't have a family and neither did I. He sort of became my family in a sense, just like you guys are now. A few months after I turned seventeen, he stopped coming to play with me. I didn't know where he was or what he was doing. But I found out t-that," Tears are streaming down my face as I remember all of the terrible things that have happened.

"You don't have to go on. This is hard for you, I understand. I don't want you to feel this pain," Harry said wrapping his arms around me once more.

"I want to tell you, Harry. I want you to know all of me. You are my everything and I wouldn't be who I am without you. So please let me tell you," I said with tears still dripping down my cheeks.

"Okay."

I sat back up and finished the story, "I had found out that month that he had died. He was my favorite person on the earth and he d-died. My entire family had now died and I didn't know how to cope with it. I stopped singing on the streets because I cried every time I did. I haven't gone back to that street since. I want to, but I just can't bring myself to. I found the job and the diner and that's where I met Madison. I can still remember seeing her struggle on her first day of work when I sent her that reassuring smile. That was the first time I had smiled since Mr. Evan had passed. She kind of brought me back to life in a sense. I was numb until Madison came into my life. She is my rock. I have worked there ever since. I applied to the shittiest college in LA because I knew I couldn't get in to any other colleges without have completing high school. I got in and now I'm just trying to make my way through college one pay check at a time. I still have money left over from singing on the streets. I made so much money from doing that. Four years later and Madison and I are best friends and I have two other friends that I care for deeply. I also have the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I guess what I'm trying to say is that everything I was put through as a child was worth it because it led me to you," I said in between sniffles and tears. Harry had shed a tear also.

"I like you so much, Caly. Thank you so much for telling me. You didn't deserve any of that. You are the most amazing person I've ever met. I'm glad that I have never had a girlfriend before because I could never find one as good as you. Thank you so so so much for sharing that," Harry said holding me in his arms.

"I like you, Harry," I said with even more tears rolling down my red cheeks. I'm glad I shared that with Harry because I needed to get all of this off my chest. I couldn't carry all of it, so I just gave some to Harry. I cried a little more until he asked another question.

"Is that why you don't love?" Harry asked, "You don't need to answer that if-"

"It's fine," I interrupted. "That's exactly the reason. My parents left me when they were supposed to love me. I loved my foster family and I thought they loved me, but then he hit me and my heart was shattered. Everyone whom I've loved has broken me. I can't take be broken again, Harry. I just can't," I said.

"Can I be the one to pick up the broken pieces and put you back together?"

That was all it took for me to realize.

That feeling i've been having for the months now, I finally knew what it was.

I know what I was feeling for the first time in forever.

I wiped my tears and kissed Harry. I felt he was taken aback, but I didn't care. I broke the kiss and looked in straight in his greens.

"Hey, Harry?" I asked.

"Yes, love?" Harry said with glossy eyes.

"I'm happy."

>

>

**YOO THIS WAS SUCH A DEEP CHAPTER IM CRYING. calys past is so messed up this is awful. i really loved chapter i feel like it brought harry and caly closer together.

AND YALL CALYS FINALLY HAPPY WOOP WOOP finally finally finally i've been waiting forever for this exact moment. I knew just how i wanted it to be and THIS WAS PERFECT. bless up.

vote my loves. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YALL.

-c