And watch that temper mister! Don't you even think about getting mad at me! Blame yourself asshole, if you would had been man enough and  took that junior into your bed long time ago like you should had, this wouldn't had happened! I hope this would work for you as an lesson. Never make the good things wait my friend! -With love, your beloved and most handsome friend, master Bright-

There was brief of silence while Wad gathered at his thoughts after reading the note.
"Can't you guys just send him to somewhere? Like North Pole or crater of Vesuvius? The further the better" junior suggested shaking his head as he handed letter back to Prem.
"Trust me, I will surely send him to somewhere where he can't come back like a bumerang" older man growled gritting his teeths and wondering if angels would welcome at his friend in heaven or would they just send him instantly to the underworld instead.

"Yes. You do that. But in the meanwhile, can we continue where we were left before?" Wad purred seductively while pulling senior back on top of him while laying back down.
"I would love to but we don't have-"
"Good thing I am prepared" Wad grinned smugly.
"Prepared? How?"

Wad pushed his left hand in to his pants pocket and took out tiny bottle that said it contained a lube and gave it to older man.
"You...you had this all this time?" Prem blinked shifting his eyes between bottle on his hand and Wad's laughing eyes.
"Well, I thought I might get lucky" Wad winked.
"Good thinking" Prem laughed and leaned to kiss younger man again.

Atmosphere changed quickly back to steamy again.
Either erection hadn't went down while distraction.
Prem breathed shakily as he finally removed those annoying piece of clothes that had still covering younger man's lower body and saw bare skin beneath them.
'How can man be so beautiful?' Prem thought.

"Hey! It's not fair!"
"What?"
"Why do i have to be only one who's naked in here? I want to see you too" Wad whined.
"I never said you couldn't take my clothes off" Prem smirked.
Wad tsked and removed Prem's pants in flash.
As soon as older man's erected penis sprung free, Wad's eyes widened and he was certain that he had drooled.
Holy hell.
Prem had apadravya! [1]

"What are you staring at? Careful, it might get shy and shrunk" Prem joked as he noticed younger man's gaze on his arousal.
"When did you got that?"
"What do you mean?" Prem asked confusedly.
Could anyone blame at him?
Almost all blood from his brains had gathered to his throbbing penis.
"Apadravya! Can you focus a little?"

"No. Right now I don't think I can. And that's mostly because my brains has been sunk to my groins at the moment"
"Damn that is hot. Can- can I...touch it?" Wad asked never shifting his focus from that silver colored barbell  that had been attached to older man's glans.
"Of course you can. That fellow really likes to be touched" Prem laughed and took Wad's hand to his own and guided it where he wanted it the most....

               *********************

"Okay princess, we have been reached to your castle" Oak announced as he halted in front of the door that would had take him inside of Maprang's dorm room.
"Thank you milord. It was very kind from you to walk me all the way home" girl said nobly while she curtsied.
She really liked this little play between of them.
"But of course. I would be damned if anything happened to you while your walk to home"
"Yes. You were very brave when you were fighting against that spider" Maprang nodded smiling widely.