10

I sat on the steps of  my dorm room. The night was already out. The stars were my only company. I had taken a walk and tried to clear my head. Scar had my number! Scar was the leader of the gang that was mostly feared in NY. He had a ruthless killing streak. He had a lot of women. As in had a lot of. He owned them. Yeah. I wasn't one of the them, but I almost had been. I was almost taken there. But I was saved. I just wish that my savior had lived. Nope Scar killed him. I got away. I know he was going to come back. Try and take me. It wasn't going to happen. "There a reason your just sitting there?" A voice asks. I look up. Andy was coming towards me. His shirt was soaked with sweat. "No reason" I said. Andy looks surprised as if a UFO had landed on his house." What?" I ask. He smirks in a weird way "You didn't try to tell me to leave you alone" I nod. "There's just something bothering me" I mutter. He sits down next me "Hit me" he said. I punch him hard. "Ow" he said. "You said hit you" I remind him. He rubs his shoulder. " I meant just let out and tell me" he said.  I smirk." You deserve it" I said. He nods. "That's true" he said. I finally just tell him. "When I told you I love you I meant it" " Okay" I mutter. He nods. "So this Scar guy he's bad luck to you" Andy asks. I nod. " I can't believe I'm telling you" I tell him. He smiles. "Neither can I " he said. "Just don't tell anyone" I ask. He promises. "Boy scouts promise" he told me.  "You trust him sweetheart" a voice says behind me. Before I feel the muzzle of a gun at the back of my head. "Shit" I mutter.