5

I wake up with pain. My arms feel like there being yanked out of there sockets. I try to yell to find something holding my mouth closed. I try to move my jaw. I can't. Something is also clamped between my teeth. I taste medal. I glare at the ceiling.  He was such an asshole. I close my eyes and try to sleep, only the pain was holding me back from sleeping. "You feeling okay?" Andys voice called from the left side of me. I try to turn my head, to find something wrapped around my neck. It tightened when I moved my head. I turn back to the original position I was in, the pressure stopped on my neck. "You like your position?" He said. I shake my head the slightest. He walks over to me. I hear his footsteps on the hardwood floor.  I stare at the ceiling as he leaned over to look at me. "You look perfect in this position" He smiled. I glare at him. He just lightly stroked my face, I knew if I turned my head I would have the pressure on my neck. So I had to stay still and allow him to touch me. I try not to fight him. He knew I couldn't move or I would hurt myself. "Better" he muttered in my ear. I watch him stare at me with a lust look in his eyes. "See you should enjoy my touch" he smirked at my look.  "Admit it you missed my touch" he smiled his devil smile. I breathe heavily, trying to breath through the muzzle gag thing. "Okay" he said, "I'm officially done"he said. I hope he meant he would leave me alone, but I guess that was to hard to ask, since he dipped his head down and nipped my throat. I feel the nip. "You are perfect" he said, then lightly kissed the base of my throat, then he went lower to my chest. I freeze. Don't go down there, I think. He smirks at my heavy breathing. I feel his fingers lower down my chest, and slip under my shirt. I try hard not to flinch. He pulls up my bra, then strokes my breast. I hate him, I think. He pulls my shirt up, and plays with both my breast's. I want to bite him, but I know I can't. He had me dog tied. "Good girl" he said, then sucks one of my nipples. I struggle hard against the restraints. He laughs and keeps it up. I freeze when his hand dips down to where my button on my pant's were. He smirks, and undoes it. I knew I was busted. He plays with me. I start panting. He just laughs. I finally just close my eyes and try to ignore it. He doesn't like that, he slaps my leg, "Eyes open" he snarled. I glare at him. He contuines and I want to scream, but I knew I couldn't,  he takes me twice, before leaving me alone for a while. I try to drag my eyes away from him. He just sits, staring at me. I close my eyes and wait for him to do something else, he doesn't, just smiles. I finally close my eyes and fall asleep.