9

The car ride was quiet. Neither of us said anything it was kind of creepy. "You took my car, why?" I ask. Andy doesn't answers just keeps driving towards campus. "You left without telling me" he said. I roll my eyes. "Why do you care where I go?" I ask. He snorts with a smile. I glare at him. " So why do you care?" I repeat. He pulls over to the side of the road. "If you ever want to go somewhere. I'll take you" he told me. I look at him. "No way" I snap. He smirks. "Sorry sweetheart that wasn't a choice I don't want you telling anyone about what happened between us" Andy said. He starts the car again and starts towards campus again. He whistles a tune. "Stop" I hiss. Andy ignores me. "Andy please stop whistling" I snap. He stops. "Since you said please" he mutters. The drive back was silent the rest of the way. When he turns of the engine. I shoot out of his car. "What no thank you ?" He said. "You wish " I spat. He just shrugs and walks towards his dorm. I walk over to my dorm. I hear whispering about me. "She is such a jerk to him, if he was my boyfriend I would be giving him a kiss and a hug" I walk closer to my dorm, when I hear something that makes me freeze. " Maybe she does not like him for a reason." I want to tell people the truth. But I remember the note. Act along. So I smile and give them a wave. They look up in surprise. He was so dead. I walk towards my dorm room. When opening the door.   I stare at what was on my bed. A wrapped gift. "Another gift he dropped off" Emma told me. Her hair was in a towel and she was reading a magazine. "When did he drop it off?" I ask. She looks up. "Right after you left." She said. I nod. I grab the gift and place it on my bed. "Aren't you going to open it?" She asked. I nod. I pull off the red bow, and take off the lid. There nestled in some wrapping paper was my old phone. I sigh. Thanks a lot. I pick up a note that was next to the phone. Hope you enjoyed your time at the mall. I left this for you, hoping you wouldn't get a new one. Just in case you didn't I added my number in your phone. Its under the name sexy God. Love you keep playing along Andy. I pick up my phone. I try to type in my password to find it saying incorrect. Damn him. He changed my password. Great. Oh well I still have my new phone.  "So what did he give you?" Emma asks. "He gave me my phone back"  I said. She snorted. "Some gift Lesley" I am actual glad he gave me back my phone. I could actually add all the rest of my contacts in. "Your phones ringing" Emma told me. I look up. "Which one" I ask. She looks up. "You got another phone. What's the number?" She asks. I sigh. "I'm not telling you. I want you to call me with my old phone." Emma looks ready to argue, when my phone starts making another ringing sound. "You should pick that up" she said. I look at my new phone. "Who is this ?" I demanded. I hear a chuckle on the other end. "How did you get this number?" I demand him. I swear he is smiling on the other end. "I just had to follow you" he said. I hang up the phone quickly. If Andy was a nightmare. Then the guy that just called was a deadly nightmare. He was the devil himself.  Scar Morningsern.