2

My breath caught in my throat. This couldn't be happening. He was only making my life harder, after I told on him. He swore he would ruin me. "I guess he was being serious" I mutter. My roommate looks concerned. "Are you okay?" She asked. I shake my head. I look quickly around. Where was he? He could be anywhere. "Look there he is"My roommate said. I look quickly to where she was pointing. Sure enough there he was. He looked the same. Except for a scar on his jaw. four inches down his jaw. I remember that time. I knew I gave it to him. I stare at him. That ugly tattoo on his bicep. The snake with the devils mark on the head. I back away slowly. He so far hadn't seen me. I start walking towards my dorm, when a girl came racing up to me. "Amy you never told us that  Andy Lesley was your boyfriend" She said. My jaw dropped. I turn to look where Andy was to find him not their. "Where did he go?" I hiss. The girl looks over to where he use to be. "I don't know" she said. I look ready to scream. Where did he go? I start walking towards my dorm, when an arm snakes around my waist. "Hey baby, so this is where you've been hiding, I'm glad I found you" I took a deep breath. Then regretted it. The scent of his expensive cologne. "Yeah well I'm not glad" I mutter, trying to break free from his grip. He only tightens his grip around my waist. "Calm down, or someones going to get hurt, and let me tell you out of the two of us, it's not going to be me" He said. I whirl on him. That was a big mistake. His handsome face looks back at me. His pale blue eyes pierce me with a look. A look that I was very familiar with. It spelled Trouble, trouble with a capital T. Like he said. "Someone was going to get hurt and he was right it won't be him. It would definatly me. Shit I should have seen this coming.