Chapter 26(Revenge)

Another update for y'all Hope y'all liked the last chapter... Y'all gone hate me for this chapter tho but enjoy lol

Cali's P.O.V

"You might as well move in mama's."Nasir said sitting down.

"I mean I don't know."I said unsure.

"You finna have my baby and you never really go to yo house unless you need clothes so."he said.

"But Nasir-"

"But nothing you moving in."he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What about Aaron, his sister, and her daughter?"I asked.

"They can rent the place out or some."

"Okay."

"So what you doing today?"I asked.

"The usual."he said resting his head on my shoulder.

I let a sigh out as I finished scabbing the eggs.

"Why can't you stay home with me?"I asked.

"Baby we already talked about this."he said walking away.

"And we're going to keep talking bout it until you make time for me."I said placing the eggs on the plate along with some grits and toast.

"Cali let it go damn , I make time for you all the time so iono what the fuck you talking about."

"Whatever Nasir."I said taking a seat at the island beginning to eat.

"So you not gone fix me a plate?"he asked walking in the kitchen.

"You can fix yo own plate yo hands don't look broke."I said rolling my eyes.

"Lose the fucking attitude Cali."he semi yelled.

"Stop talking to me."I said getting up putting the food into the microwave, I had lost my appetite.I pushed past him purposely bumping into causing some grits to spill on his leg.

"Watch were the fuck you going!"he yelled pulling his sweats off putting them into the washer.

"wAtCh WeRe ThE fUcK yOu GoInG."I mocked him while walking up the stairs.Before I could get any further I felt my self being lifted and placed against the wall.

"What is wrong with you?!"he asked looking me dead in my eyes.

"Nothing , put me down."I said trying to get down.

"Not until you tell me what yo problem is."

"You want some dick or sum?"he asked with a unsure look on his face.

"Nah I'm good I barely feel you when your inside me so there would be no point"I said.Hoping he'll get even madder.I like fucking with him.

"You got some fucking nerves you know damn well my shit big I sure be having yo ass screaming."

"It's called acting."I said.

He put me down and headed towards the room.He through on some pants and a tee shirt and his shoes.He grabbed his keys and phone.

"Where are you going?!"I asked closing the door.

"Quit talking to me blood."he said pushing past me opening the door.

"Was it something I said?"I asked playing dumb.

"SO ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN ACTING?!"He yelled while chuckling.

"Man you got me so fucked up right now."he said jogging down the stairs.

"How I got you fucked up?"