Chapter 12(drama at the club/proper introductions)

India's P.O.V

We had just pulled up to Cali house and we let Cali get out so she can go get ready.

***1 hour later***

She came back out , she had on a cheetah print dress that had a cut out in her stomach area with some black hills.She got in the car and I drove off.Once we pulled up to the club it was packed as normal. I parked and we got out.We walked to the front where Jason was.

"Hey Jason."

"Hello India , come on in." He said letting us in.

"You know him?" Aniyah asked.

"Yea he used to work for my dad."

We walked to the V.I.P section where Nicole and Valeria was and took a seat.

"Hey girls." I said giving them a hug.

"Hey , it took y'all long enough." Valeria said looking at Cali.

"You good Cali?" Valeria asked.

"No but I'll be OK, I'll tell y'all later." Cali said getting up.

"Where you going?" Nicole asked.

"I'm finna go get a drink." Cali said walking away.

Cali's P.O.V

I walked towards the bar pushing thru people.I went to the bar and sat down waiting for the bartender to get back to this side. I didn't even see someone sitting right next to me until he spoke.

"Hello Beautiful." The guy said adjusting his shirt.

"Hi." I said dryly.

"What's on your mind ?" He asked .

"It doesn't involve you so it doesn't matter." I said walking to the other of the bar to get my drink.

"If you wanted me to leave you alone you could've just said that Lil mama." The guy said walking away.

I took a deep breath as I sat at the bar. I didn't even get his name nor did I move because he was bothering me.He wasn't at all I just wanted a drink but of course he thought otherwise. The bartender finally came to me and I got a glass of patron.I drank my drink and walked back to the V.I.P section when I was walking I ran into Amber bobblehead ass.

"Watch were your going bitch." She yelled shoving me and walking around .

I didn't even have anything to say I just let my actions do it.I reached over pulled her by her hair and started punching her. Once people realized we were fighting everyone hovered.I was on top of her punching her non stop in her face until I felt somebody grab me.When I looked at who it was I realized it was the guy from earlier I just walked around him and ran into the bathroom.Once I turned around I saw Indy and the girls making there way to me.

"Bitch what happened?" Aniyah asked fixing my hair.

"That bitch Amber called me out my name so I beat her ass." I said fixing my strap on my dress.

"Amber Wright?" Nicole asked.

"I guess I don't know the bitch last name." I said with a attitude.

"How you know her?" Indy asked.

"She's the hoe of Los Angeles how wouldn't I know her." Nicole answered Ina historical way.

"No bitch like how do you know her last name?" Indy asked.

"I use to work at the strip club with her and we use to be coo until she fucked my nigga and sucked my cousin." Nicole said in disgust.

"What a hoe."Valeria said walking out and we all followed.

We got back to the V.I.P section and had a couple of drinks and talked.After we was done drinking and stuff we decided to cut.We walked to India's car and got in.We all decided to stay at India house tonight. Once we got there Valeria fell asleep on the couch and Aniyah and Nicole both went to the guess rooms.

" Valeria you know you can go to one of the guess rooms right? "India told her shaking her as well to wake her up.

She went to the guess room as me and India sat down on the couch.She put Ina movie grabbed some snacks and a cover. We chilled there for a min than somebody started knocking on the door.India got up and opened it.

" Hey Boo , I wasn't expecting you."She said giving Jay a kiss.

Jay P.O.V

I broke the kiss and walked in.

"I hope you don't mind but I brought 4 of my friends."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Well my friend Nasir saw y'all earlier and told me y'all was hella fine and he called me to the club I came and saw y'all so we followed y'all so we all can chill maybe."

"Your a creep fr , and what if the group of girls wasn't us was you gone try to hook up with one of em?" She asked lw mugging me.

"No cuz I only got eyes for you I just was curious my bad." I said pecking her lips.

"Well come in guys." She said motioning them to come in.

"Our other friends are sleep let me go get em." India said walking off.

We all took a seat.I looked over at Cali and she couldn't take her eyes off Nasir.

"You good Cali?" I asked looking over at her.

"Umm yea I just feel like I seen your friend before." She said twisting her finger in her hair.

"You did I was the one who tried to talk to you and I'm the one who broke yo fight up." Nasir said looking at her.

"Oh that was you." She said getting up and walking to the room with the girls.

"Yo shawty fine ass fuck." Nasir said shaking his head.

"You better try to get her than." Alan said while smirking.

"What's taking them so long?" Davion asked.

"Yea where they at a nigga trynna fuck." Antwan asked causing us to chuckle.

"Lemme go see." I said walking upstairs to the room they was in.

I walked In the room and I saw Cali doing her hair and the other spraying perfume and shit.

"What you doing up here creeping?" India asked damn near scaring a nigga.

"I wasn't the boys sent me up here." I said grabbing her and pushing her into her room.

"Boy ion know what you think we finna do I got company , now move." I said pushing pass him but he instantly grabbed me by me waist and pushed me into the wall .

"Well once yo company get situated with my boys ima-"

"Sorry to interrupt but you need to introduce us to ya company boy." Cali said cutting him off.

"Ugh c'mon." We all walked back downstairs to where his crew was.

I'm stopping this chapter right here but chapter 13 will continue it to where I left off so go read chapter 13 to find out what happened.

~Vote❤

~Excuse my mistakes

Leave Feedback if necessary