Chapter 22

Continuing from Chapter 21....**Warning Sexual Content**

Jayceon P.O.V

"You really just invited another bitch over here so that you could get some pussy?!" India yelled getting all in my face.

"Yup , now back the fuck up." I said shoving past her to sit down.

"Fuck you Jayceon!"India yelled running upstairs slamming the door.

I swear she get so jealous & is bipolar as hell.I thought to myself , I walked upstairs & opened the door.I pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Why are you crying." I asked her wiping her tears.

"Because you act like you don't care about me." She said laying down.

"I do though." I said getting in between her legs opening her robe.

"Than why are you bringing another - ahhhhhhh."

"Damn baby you hella tight." I said as I continued sliding into her.I went deeper & faster every time.

"Baby slow down!" She screamed trying to push me away.

As soon as she tried to push me away that made me go even harder I turned her over & started pounding her shit.I slowed down then when fast & gave her deep , long ,strokes.

"Ahhhhhhh I'm finna cum." India screamed ,squirting all over me.Right after she came I busted.

"Come ride this dick." I commanded.

She wiggled her hips down my dick than back up.She do that a couple times than she started bouncing.

"Fuck."I said threw gritted teeth.

That must've encouraged her more cause she start bouncing hella fast than slow down than fast.Right before you knew it I busted all in her.(She's on Birth Control)

" damn girl yo pussy so good. "I said laying in the crook of her neck.

" call that bitch & let her know your needs have already been filled."India said rubbing my back.

"Okay I will." I said right before I K.o.

Cali's P.O.V

I was at home laying down.This last past week has been a breeze.I already gotten a lot of money.I was just worried about my best friend because her neighbor said she moved & her phone is off so I don't know where she's at.But I'll just wait till she comes in for work.As soon as I was finna go back to sleep someone was knocking on the door.I was gone tell Aaron or Ashley to get it but I they had left.I got up & went downstairs & opened the door I thought it was gone be Nasir.But i was so wrong.

"Wussup baby you miss me." Kareem said walking past me.

"Kareem get the fuck out my house before I call the police." I said picking up my phone.

He grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall causing it to break.

"Oops." He said laughing.

"KAREEM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I yelled.

"Bitch quit yelling at me , and come here." He said pulling me.

"I'm not a bitch , moveeee!!!" I yelled shoving him.

"Why you gotta make this so hard." He said pulling me to the couch pinning me down.

"Kareem pleaseee just leave." I cried out.

"Not until you give me some pussy." He said pulling my panties off.

"Get the fuck off meeeee!!!" I yelled kicking him.

Just than someone knocked on my door.

"Helppp-" I yelled , than kareem slapped me & I fell to the floor.

"Cali you okay?!" Nasir yelled coming in.

"Awe yo Lil boo here Cali." Kareem said while laughing.

Next thing I know they were going at it , Nasir had Kareem on the floor punching & stomping him out.

"Don't you ever put yo hands on her again or else you gone be 6 ft under." Nasir yelled.

"Na fuck that , since you keep pushing yo boundaries I might as well end yo life right now." Nasir said pulling out his gun aiming it at his face.

"Nasir baby he's not worth it , baby please don't do this." I said getting up trying to get him to put the gun down.

"Na this nigga keep on causing pain to you baby girl." He said cocking his gun.

"Shoot me nigga , you ain't got the balls." Kareem said wiping the blood off his mouth.

"Baby nooo." I yelled.

Pop! pop!

"I'm sorry baby but he wasn't finna kept putting his hands on you let along try to rape you." He said pulling out his phone.

"What are we going to do with his body?" I asked.

"I'll call up my nigga Keyon & he'll come get the body." He said calling Keyon.

"Alright well he need to hurry up because I don't want my guess seeing a dead body." I said walking upstairs going back to sleep.It was just so crazy seeing someone I once loved dead in my own house.

Just another lul update for you babe's❤!!!

~Kareems dead!!! Aw shit

~Vote

-Excuse any mistakes

Stay tuned for the next chapter....shit finna get real.