Chapter Nine: Preggo Terra's Eggo

When Terra woke up, she felt sick to her stomach. Why'd she feel this way?

    She ran out of bed and ran to the toilet. She threw up like crazy and didn't stop. Until a couple of minutes later.

    There was a knock on the door.

    "Jake?" Terra asked.

   "Yeah?" Jake called.

   "I think I'm sick," Terra replied.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Terra sat on the hospital bed with Jake, holding his hand tightly.

    "Well, Ms.Flynn, based on your story, I am glad to tell you that you are pregnant," Dr.John replied.

    "Excuse me?" Terra asked.

    She wasn't sure she had heard him correctly.

   "You're two weeks pregnant. It's too early to show signs of whether its a boy or girl but if you want to know, check in three months from now," Dr.John answered.

   "Ok. Ok," Terra said.

    She was pregnant. Terra Flynn was pregnant. With Jake Roche's baby. Can someone say hell yeah?!?!?!

    Once outside the hospital, Terra and Jake were walking.

    "You're pregnant and I am going to be a dad," Jake said.

    "You don't sound quite as excited as you should," Terra said, stopping.

    "It's just that...I'm scared that I'm not going to do well. Let's face it. I'm a deadbeat and I stay at your place. I'm not dad material," Jake replied.

    "You so are dad material. You are perfect," Terra assured.

    "Really? You think so?" Jake asked.

    "Mmhm. And to prove it, we are going to go home and I will show you myself that you are dad material," Terra said.

    "Ok," Jake agreed.