Me and My Broken Heart

'All I need is a little love in my life. All I need is a little love in the dark. A little but I'm hoping it might kick start...me and my broken heart.'

                                                   -Rixton

     "I'm sorry. It's not you. It's me, I swear. I just think that we should break up. See other people," Thomas Cooke said, laying his hand on Terra's shoulder.

      "Why?"Terra Flynn asked,"I love you so much."

      "I don't think we are right for each other. You and me aren't meant to be,"Thomas explained.

      Terra just stood there, tears running down her face, as Thomas jumped into his red sports car and drove off. Terra coughed as the dust hit her in the face.

      She had just been dumped at the Love Tree where they had been celebrating their one year anniversary. Ironic, huh? Terra knelt down and screamed. She just kept on screaming and screaming until she let the anger all out.

      "THOMAS! YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING ASS! I HOPE YOU ROT IN A FUCKING CAR ACCIDENT! MOTHERFUCKER!"Terra yelled at the top of her lungs.

    Thomas was such an asshole for breaking up with her. She had been so faithful and she had put all of her love and trust in him. How could this happen?

       How could a boy do this to her? She looked down at the ground and imagined that her heart was lying there on the ground. It was limp and broken. She was hoping. Hoping that it would kick start. Her and her broken heart.