Something is Wrong

His lips trail softly up my neck, his heated breath causing me to shiver at each touch. His long fingers intertwined with mine, gently caressing the skin. I let my eyes fall shut to drown myself in the feeling, relishing in his body pressed against mine.
Keith... Keith... Keith.

A sharp sting on my skin breaks my fantasy, as a cold and firm hand grips my chin harshly. His nails digging into the flesh of my cheek and drawing blood. My eyes snap open and focus on the man towering above me, long silver hair falling over his shoulders and encasing me in his presence. His piercing eyes run up and down my exposed body in mischief and delight, and a smirk playing on his lips.
"You're Mine."

------------------

Lance awoke with a start, leaping forward in his sheets so quickly it caused his head to spin. He gripped his forehead and willed the pain away before taking in his surroundings. He was in what he was forced to call his room; complete with the stale grey walls and tough cotton bedding, a standard room for a slightly more priveledged prison inmate. At least he was alone. He would rather wake up alone on this overly dense mattress than beside the very man that haunts his nightmares. He's barely seen Lotor these past few days, not since the incident with Keith. Lance's cheeks grow warm at the thought of the dark haired boy, specifically as he recalled the feeling of Keith's lips against his own. He brought his finger to tenderly brush against his bottom lip; he had been kissed before of course, even before Lotor, before the end of the world, but never before had it felt like that. Lance had felt happy in that moment, he felt content to pause the world and live in that moment forever. It is for this reason, that he has avoided seeing Keith since that night. He was so willing to lose himself completely. His mind became a white haze where the things that plague his daily life could no longer bother him; his family, the infected, Lotor... none of that mattered when he was with Keith. 

He stretched his arms above his head, welcoming the strain from his tired muscles. It was clearly early, too early. Regardless he got himself ready for the day ahead and left his room, only half expecting the incredible aroma of breakfast drifting in from the kitchen. He followed the scent to find Hunk preparing fresh bread with jam and an assortment of other spreads. He found himself smiling as he watched his passionate friend expertly navigate around the kitchen to remove a tray of fresh rolls from the oven. Lance always admired that Hunk could use such an incredible skill to help the group; eating his food always helped them to feel like they had a part of their old lives back. He took a seat at the counter and waited for his friend to notice him. 

"Lance, what are you doing up so early?" Hunk looked genuinely surprised at this rare occurrence. 

"Ahh, I couldn't sleep." He replied nonchalantly. 

"Same man." The new voice caused Lance to jump in his seat. When had Pidge sat down next to him? She sat on the stool beside him with her laptop perched on the counter top, the glare from the screen highlighting the dark circles under her eyes. 

"When the heck did you get here!?" He almost shouted.

"That's for me to know, and for you to never question." She replied without averting her gaze from her laptop screen. Lance sighed deeply and Hunks eyes looked over his friend worriedly before setting his tray aside.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"What? What makes you think I wanna talk about something?" Lance asked, clearly on the defensive.

"Dude I've known you since forever, I know when something's on your mind." He replied with a knowing grin. Hunk crossed his arms over his chest expectantly as Lance remained in defiant silence. Pidge also tore her gaze from the screen to carefuly look at her friend.