chapter 12

I know. I know. How could you take so long to update a chapter. I was busy. Christmas and New year's are tiring. Including all of the days leading to them. Now. The chapter is here.
________________

Yn's POV one week later.

I stood behind Iris and Joe. Iris found out about Barry when she wanted to be with him. He had to tell her that he was the flash. We haven't talked since. That's fine with me. I never liked her. (Again I have no hate towards her.) Anyway we watched Barry walk on the treadmill and I smile.

"Ok Barry you should start running." Iris said and I glared at her.

"He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to." I said under my breath. I walked into the room and I stood next to him. I floated on water. I watched him and I could see the pain in his face. "Do you want to slow down." I said and I floated around so I was behind him. I covered my hands with water. Barry saw me and he stop the machine. He sat down and took off his shirt. My hands turned green in a healing matter. I began rubbing his back. He sighed. "You have a lot of tension in you muscles. That means your pushing yourself again. You won't heal faster if you do that Ba-"

"I KNOW. JEEZ YOU SAY THAT EVERYTIME. I GET IT." He shouted angerly at me. I stopped my movements. I could feel the tears come to my eyes. "Why did you stop."

"Don't yell at me. I'm helping you heal a little faster by doing this. If anything you should be thanking me." I said and continued healing.

"I'm sorry. Your right thank you. Your also relieving the pain."

"Your in pain because you push. What's causing you to push so hard anyway." I asked and he looked back at me. Iris came in then.

"Ok I think that's enough healing for now. Let try again." She said and I glare.

"Can't you see he needs a rest. He's in pain from doing this over and over again. I'm getting exhausted by using my powers healing him." I said.

"So you saying that you powers are being wasted on him. Wow that's nice of you."

"Don't you dare put words in my mouth." I said my evil self coming out. I stood up and walked over to her. "I'm not saying that at all. I care for Barry's health. He's in pain and your the one pushing him too far from his limit. So back off before you injure him. If I run out of power I won't be able to heal him until I have slept. Therefore he'll be in pain until I heal him or he has rested for a good 5 hours." I said getting in her face.

"I suggest you step away from me."

"I will. He's done for today." I said. I walked back to Barry and I sat on his lap.

"Calm down. I know you don't like her but you can't hurt her."

"I know. I respect that she's your friend but I just can't stand back and let her treat you like a ginipig. Your a human being and an injured one. You need to rest. I can't stand to see you in this much pain..... Can we got home? Please?" I asked. He nodded pecking my lips. He grabbed his cane and I frown. He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. We began walking and I stopped. "People doesn't know your the flash." I said. He sighed and walked over to his suit. He walked away and came back in the suit. He grabbed my hand again and we walked. Everyone on the streets stared at us and I still a couple of glares. Some people think I did this to him. They blame me for not saving him. Zoom zoomed up to us. I stepped in front of Barry. "Please stop. What do you want from us."

"I want to see the fear in the flashes eyes. I want to see him defeated." He said and I shook my head. My evil said came out again and I attack him. He grabbed me and I splashed him with boiling water. I looked at my hand. How did I heat it up. He yelled out in pain as I trapped him on a bubble of boiling water. He zoomed out of it and smashed me into the brick wall of jitters. He choked me and I cough. Soon fire hit him, but it didn't come from me. He rolled off me and I look beside me. Emily.