chapter 7

Well I just know that my sister is going to beg me. So here it is.
_____________

I've been on the porch for a few hours and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked back and saw Emily. "Hey it freezing out here. Let's go back inside." She said and I shook my head.

"The only way I'm going back inside is if he is alive." I said and I hid my face into my knees and she left back inside. I cried again. I felt like time was slowing down. I felt so many emotions. Anger, sadness, lost. But right now all I care about is having Barry back. I hear the door open and I just wipe my tears.

"You should really come inside. It's getting late. Plus Cisco is worried about you. Everyone is." Iris said.

"Fine but I'm not engaging in any conversation." I said and I got up and walked inside. I kept looking at the ground just wanting to cry. I looked up and what I saw had me crying hard. Barry was sitting on the table like nothing had happened. I ran over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arm around me and I cried I to his neck. "I thought I lost you forever." I said. He chuckled.

"Your the one that kept me alive."

"What no I didn't you stopped breathing. I though you were gone."

"Caitlin had other wise." He said and I looked at Caitlin. She gave me a smile.

"He may have stopped breathing but his heart didn't stop beating. When you left in a rush. You seem to send electric wave through his body making his regenerative molecules in his body sped up 50 time faster. I would like to say congratulations. You learn two more elements. Healing and electric or lightning. What ever works for you. Your power is now element ll. It appears that you have stages. The highest stage is element X."

"What. Stages." I was so confused.

"Element l, you would have the basics. Water earth fire and air."

"But I don't know earth."

"It was you who gave off the earthquake when you were mad."

"Oh. Ok. Umm element ll. That's the stage I'm at."

"Yes. You can do all of stage one plus healing and electric. 6 elements. You need to learn 4 more elements for stage 3. Element lll." She said and I nodded. I looked to Barry and he was just staring at me.

"What. Is there something on my face."

"No. You just look beautiful."

"Ha your funny. I'm not." I said and he frowned.

"You are. Don't put yourself down."

"I think I know what will make me feel better." I said.

"And what would that be." He said and I walked over to Cisco. He took a step back. I kick my finger and touched his shoulder shocking him.

"Ow. What was that for."

"Yep I mastered my powers." I said laughing. "Sorry Cisco. I don't have a little sibling so you get the brattest older sister right here. But piss me off I can be a total bitch." I said and he nodded. I walked over to Barry. "One more thing." I said and I kissed him. He gladly kissed back. He pulled me towards him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled back. "Mistletoe. Look up." I said and he did look up.

"I love you."

"And I love you." I said and I kissed him again.

"You guys are so cute together." I hear Greg say and I smile into the kiss. Barry chuckles. I pull back and we look at Greg.

"Why do I feel like Iris was going to say that." Barry said and Iris smile.

"Because I whispered that to dad like two minutes ago." She said and I stopped smiling. Barry nudged me gently.