chapter 14

Hey guys here is another update. I will be having surgery on my foot in about a year. If you want to know more about that. All you have to do is comment. Read on my little lovelies.
____________________________

Barry's POV

What I'm about to tell you, is going to be about my regrets. I regret going back in time and saving my mom, because when I came back from flashpoint. I lost more then before. I meet with ires and Joe's father daughter relationship. Cisco's brother is dead and he's mad at me for not going back in time to save him. And yn.....she was not in the team any more. I haven't found her yet. Maybe I could ask. I walked into the cortex and Caitlin looks at me. "Hey Barry."

"Hey. Can I ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Where is yn." I asked and she looked at me.

"You don't remember do you."

"Remember what." Now I was confused. What don't I remember.

"She moved away to live with her parents. She move after you broke your promise. You bumped her for Iris."

"Wait I'm dating Iris."

"Yeah. Let me guess. You changed that too." She said and I nodded.

"In the other time. I was still dating yn. I don't even like Iris anymore."

"Barry... She's right behind you." Caitlin said and I quickly turned around. Iris was standing right at the door way.

"When were you going to tell me this."

"I didn't even know I was dating you. I thought I was still dating yn. Iris I love her and I tend to keep my promise to her. I never wanted to break up with her because-"

"You love her. I get it. Go find her" she said. She was sad but she understood. I looked through the computer for information on yn and she lives in sterling city. I sped to the house and rang the door bell. A man opened the door.

"Hello. Can I help you."

"Hi. I'm Barry. I'm here to talk to yn."

"She's not available. She's out with friends."

"Dad you don't need to protect me. What do you want Barry."

"I need to explain myself. Can we talk."

"Why so you can break my heart again. No thanks." She said and she was about to close the door. I stuck my foot in and she sighed. Yn stepped outside and closed the door behind her. "You have 10 minutes to explain." She said and I sat down and motioned her to do the same. She did. I explained everything. Flashpoint, what had changed. Saving my mom. "Ok slow down. My parents were dead and your mom was murdered. Cisco's brother was alive. Joe and Iris were cool with each other and we were still dating. Clearly my parents are still alive." She said.

"I know that. That is just one of the changes. I'm sorry if I had broke that promise but I was never really there when it happened. I explained everything to Iris and I told her that I loved you."

"Well if you really want me back then you will just have to plan the best date. You have an hour. I'm going to get dressed." She said smiling. She ran off and left the door open. Probably for me. I stepped inside and her parents stared me down from the dinning room.

"Why don't you come here son." A man said. I slowly walked over and I stood in the door way. "Come. Sit here." He said motioning to the chair he stood behind. I didn't have a good feeling about this but I sat down.

"Would you like anything to drink sweetie." The woman said. I shook my head. "Why are you so tense. What ever you did made my little girl happy. She ran up the stairs pretty quickly."