chapter 18

yn's pov

the day of Iris's death. it was here. I've left. I know Barry has been looking for me. I watched all of them from a distance. they've planned everything as they could. only it wasn't going to work. Savatar knew everything. killer frost was out and I've been talking to her a lot. I walked over to Savatar. "here." I said and they both looked at me. I held his blade to him. I made a replica just to get close. 

"what do you want."

"Iris dead." I said. my altar ego coming out. Savatar walked away from his suit. 

"you still love him?" he said reaching out to touch my face. 

"I will always love him." I said. he caressed my cheek. 

"I thought you were dead. I killed you." 

"I can heal. you must of forgot." I said. I held his hand. it felt loving against me. "you love me?" I said. 

"yes. I am Barry when it comes to you." he said and I hugged him. 

"stay with us. you don't have to go through with this. the real Barry can have Iris and you can have me." I said into his shoulder. 

"I'll disappear because of the time paradox." he said and I pulled back. 

"what did you plan." I said. he leaned forward and pecked my lips. I closed my eyes. kissing him back. 

"killing you." he said just as a blade goes through my chest. I fall to the ground. my altar ego slowly disappearing. I fought against changing back. he zoomed back in his suit. he picked me up. he zoomed to the cortex of start labs. I start having trouble breathing. "I found your little girlfriend." Savatar said. I grabbed my pepper spray and waited for him to open his suit just to show off. he placed me on the bed and did just that. I sprayed him as he got closer to me. I quickly moved water to me and healed. I struggle to grab the meta cuffs. Barry catches me. 

"I can't breath." I said. killer frost came in breathing hard. she rushed over to me. she pushed Barry away. she freezes my wound and I took deep breaths but I wasn't getting much from it. "the blade punctured my lung." I said and she tried to move me but I just ended up falling to the ground. soon everything goes black. frosts voice raging towards Savatar being the last thing. a white light came and mom voice came with it. 

"my baby girl. honey she's growing so much." mom said. my birth mother. 

"I love you honeypie." dad's voice came after. 

"NOOO GET OUT OF HERE HONEY!" dad's voice said loudly. a shot went off

"NOT MY BABY! YN!" mom cried in terror. 

"yn. you're getting taller." Greg's voice said. 

"even though I'm your foster mother. you're still my daughter." moms voice came through. 

"I love you yn. always have always will." berry's voice said. 

"come back to me." Barry's voice said sadly like he's been crying. the bright light started showing a lightbulb. a ceiling. I looked around and moved my hand to my chest. a dull pain was there. 

"how long was I out." I said. Caitlin looked to me and quickly moved over to check up on me. 

"2 months."

"Iris?"

"is alive." she said and I felt a tear fall. 

"good." I said and just let it out. I lifted my arm and hid my face. 

"you died. gave Barry a really big scare."

"where is he?" 

"in the speed force prison." she said and I looked at her. I looked around. 

"where am I?"

"my house. I've been treating you." she said. I smiled. 

"let me guess. frost told you to." I said. she frowned. 

"she hasn't been out for some time." she said and I frowned. I sat up. "careful. your lung is still recovering." she said. 

"I feel fine now." I said. I looked at my scar. I moved water to my hand and started healing the scar away. 

"right I forgot." she said. 

"thank you. I'll be going to star labs right now." I said and she just looked at me. "I need to go back. the city needs a hero." I said and she nodded. I looked around and smiled. "need a roommate?" I said. 

"really? you're willing to move in even after I betrayed you guys?" she asked. I nodded. she smiled. 

"I technically did the same in the past too." I said. 

"okay. roommates then." she said and I smiled. 

________________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.