chapter 15

Yn pov

Being blind sucks. I stumble everywhere I go. I'm being babied everywhere I go. "Barry give me a little space. I get that you care but I need to breathe. literally. Let go. You squeezing the life out of me." I said and he let go. I took a deep breath. "Thank you" I said and I heard him chuckle. "I'm hungry." I said. "Feel like having a literal blind date?" I asked.

"Sure. Just let me get changed."

"Me too. Can you grab me my red dress."

"Sure."

"I was asking Iris." I said. Iris chuckled.

"Sure. Where should I find it." She asked.

"Should be in my closet near the end on the right." I said and I heard clicking of heels. Soon she came back.

"Here. Do you need help."

"No. I can still feel." I said and I slowly began walking. I felt a hand grab mine. "Please let me walk for myself for once." I said. The hand left and I nodded. I began walking and I tripped over nothing. "I'm okay." I said and I got up. "Okay I think I need help." I said and a chuckle was heard. "Yep laugh at the blind girl. I thought Caitlin said a week. It's been two." I said and Barry sighed.

"Maybe we should get you checked again."

"Fine. Then our date?" I asked and I heard him say yes. "Ok let's go." I said and he picked me up and speed us to star labs.

"Caitlin. We need you to check yn. She still can't see."

"Okay sit her on the chair." She said and I felt a medal chair against me. I shiver.

"This chair is freezing." I said and I heard noises and soon they stopped.

"Her eyes shows that she's fully healed. She should be able to see."

"I can help." A strange voice came.

"Oliver. What are you doing here." Barry said.

"I need your help Barry."

"With what"

"Well I have one of your meta's come to star city."

"And how can you help yn see again."

"Felicity can take a look at her." He said.

"Just take me to her." I said and I felt wind on my face meaning Barry ran me to start city.

"Whoa. Hi Barry." Felicity said.

"Can you look at her"

"For?"

"She's been blind for over 2 weeks now." Barry said.

"Have her water power clean out her eyes." She said.

"Do you have water near you." I asked.

"I'm holding it." She said and I move my hands and soon water came to my eyes. I closed them. I could feel pain. I whined and the water dropped.

"Ow."

"There you go. Her eyes are just dry." She said and I opened them and I could see. I looked to Barry and he was in his suit. A tux. I smiled.

"Wow. You clean up nice." I said walking over to him. He smiled.

"Well we do have a date. What is Oliver needing help with."

"I need you to look and catch this guy. Oliver can't" she said pulling my father's face on the screen. I stepped forward.

"I know where to look" I said and she gave a confused look.