Getting Through The Time

Start from the beginning

You were in your room packing a few outfits for the weekend when you felt two arms snake around your waist. "Hey Babe." You said as Jensen began kissing up your collar bone to your neck and nibble on your ear a bit. You let out a little moan and had to grab onto your luggage in front of you as Jensen knew the sweet spots that made you weak. "Am I sensing an urge for a round two?" Jensen whispered in your ear and he moved his hands lower on your waist and over your ass.

"I'm still sore from this morning babe." You let out a soft chuckle and Jensen pushes your suitcase over and pulls you on top of him as you both lay on the bed. "But, it was good right?" Jensen asked and you attacked his pink lips. "It was amazing. And we also saved a little water." Jensen chuckled and kissed you back. You pushed back from him earning a groan and you chuckled. "Don't leave me, I want to hold you. Can't we just relax for a while?" Jensen said and it's really all you wanted to do, but you had to finish packing and then you were going out with Gen and Dani to shop for a new dress and for some new lingerie for underneath of it.

"Sorry babe, but I gotta finish packing then I'm going out with Gen and Dani in a half an hour." Jensen groaned again before falling backwards back on the bad. "Oh don't whine. Trust me, you want me to go out on this shopping trip." Jensen picked his head up a bit and cocked his eye brow. "Why?" "Because," You said seductively closing your suitcase and crawling over Jensen, straddling him and feeling his bulge begin to form. "I'm picking out some new lingerie and it's gonna be hot." You said right up in his ear, holding out the 'o' before making the 't' a sharp ending. You began sliding off the bed and before getting up, you sunk your hand over Jensen's bulge, rubbing it a bit, and then leaving him hanging. "You're such a tease (Y/n)!" Jensen said and you walked out of the room laughing.

"Oh, am I? What are you going to do about it?" You said still in a giddy mood walking towards the stairs. "This!" Jensen said grabbing your waist and flinging you onto his shoulder and running downstairs. As you laughed, Jensen had whipped you onto the couch and kissed up your neck again and moved down your clothed breasts before hovering over your heated sex. It was aching for Jensen, but all he did was give you a light smack before standing up and running away. "Tease!" You yelled back as he ran towards the door bell you heard.

Turning towards the front hallway, you saw Gen and Dani ready to go. "Let me grab my purse and we can go." They nodded and seemed more interested in talking to Jensen than you. Shaking it off, you grabbed your purse and was ready for your few hours of girl time before you had to catch a plane to Dallas.

"So, what were you talking to Jensen about?" You ask Gen. She was driving and Dani sat in the back. You pulled down the little mirror over your head and applied your lip stick while you waited at a red light. "Uh, um. Nothing. Just saying hi and asked him if he was ready for the convention this weekend as well as his birthday next week." Gen said looking back to Dani then to me. "Oh, okay. I think he's ready. He always packs so fast." You all laugh and pull into the first store of many. After a few hours, you got a few new pieces of Lingerie and a dress that will have Jensen "drooling" as Gen put it.

*****************

"Honey, I'm home!" You ran through the house after Gen and Dani dropped you off. "Hey, in bedroom." Jensen yelled and you ran upstairs to put your new dress in your dress bag and new undergarments in your luggage. "Hey Babe, almost ready to go?" You ask Jensen seeing him grab you suitcase and his to bring down stairs. "Yeah, just got to put a few things in my luggage for later." You wink and Jensen licks his lips before kissing yours. "Can't wait to rip that dress off of you and give you an amazing night." "Jay, your birthday is coming up. You get the special night." You say and turn your back. "I won't say no to that." You both laugh and Jensen moved out of the room for you to finish.