Harry - Into the Woods

Start from the beginning

Ocean blue eyes watched your every movement, making sure you were distracted before trudging along behind you. Harry couldn't help himself - he had to know why you sneaked off every day. He had to know why you always went into the woods. He had to know if you would go on a date with him.

"Pretty far from campus, aren't ye, princess?"

The Scottish accent caught you off guard, and you spun on your heel to face the former pirate, mouth agape.

"I'm not a princess," you corrected, "and you're pretty far from campus yourself."

He smirked. "You intrigue me, lass. Always running off after lunch, always sneaking out to the woods."

You raised a brow. "You've been following me?"

"Only today," he countered. "But I pay attention."

"Why?"

"As I said - you intrigue me."

A growl sounded from your right. Both you and Harry turned towards the sound, and a large grey wolf came into view.

Harry raised a brow. "This is what ye've been doing?"

You nodded. "I befriended him a long time ago. I always come out to feed him and make sure he's alright."

"I'm gonna take a guess what yer mother has no idea."

Your eyes widened and your head snapped around to look at him. "You can't tell her! You can't tell anyone!"

He raised his hands in surrender. "Don't worry, lass. Yer secret's safe with me..." A grin split his lips. "For a price."

Your eyes narrowed. "What do you want?"

"A date," he replied with a soft shrug.

You blinked, staring at him as though you weren't sure you'd heard correctly. "A date?"

"Aye. Let me take ye on a date Friday night."

"Did you think of that on the spot, or were you planning it?"

His smirk morphed into a grin. "Both."

Your heart fluttered. You'd been harboring a crush on the former pirate since he came to Auradon, but you weren't going to let anyone in on that dirty little secret.

"Deal," you replied, your voice exposing more excitement than you wanted Harry to be aware of.

He reached out, taking your hand in his. He lifted it to his lips and pressed a kiss to the back of it. "Until then, lass." He then sauntered away, and you were certain that the seductive sway of his hips was intentional.

It turned out that Harry's idea of a date was to lead you out to the woods and befriend your furry bodyguard. As soon as Harry came into view, the wolf bared his teeth and snarled, hunching his shoulders menacingly.

"Easy," you murmured, holding your hand out to the wolf. He nuzzled your palm, visibly calming but still very untrusting of Harry.

"Slowly step forward," you instructed. Harry had informed you that if the wolf was so important to you, that he should try and befriend it, so that he could better understand you. Your heart swelled at the idea, and you'd happily agreed.

Harry complied, shuffling forward as submissive as he could.

"Hold out your hand," you continued.

Harry did as told, extending his right hand, palm out, to the wolf. The wolf seemed taken back by the gesture, sniffing Harry's hand in acceptance. He then dipped his head, nudging forward.

You beamed. "He likes you. He'll let you pet him now."

A soft smile tugged at the pirate's lips as he ran his hand over the wolf's head. "I can see why ye like him so much."

"You're the only person that knows about him," you stated.

Harry glanced at you. "Not even your Isle friends?"

You shook your head. "No one understands the peace and serenity I feel when I'm out here with him. And  don't want to risk the word getting back to my mom."

He nodded in understanding. He stepped towards you, taking your hands in his. "I swear I'll never tell anyone."

You glanced up at him, batting your (E/c) eyes. "Thank you."

He raised a hand to rest it on your cheek, drawing you in close. He tilted his head, and as his breath ghosted over your lips, your eyes fluttered closed of their own accord.

Warm lips enveloped yours and you melted. Your arms wound around his neck, his hands coming to rest on your lower back. He hummed against your lips, tugging at your lower lip to deepen the kiss.

You pulled back for a breath, staring up at him in adoration. He gazed back at you, ocean eyes filled with awe and a desperate need to be close to you.

"Can I come out with you tomorrow?" he asked softly.

You smiled brightly, kissing his lips. "I'd love that."