Harry - Under the Moonlight SMUT

Part two

A/N: it's not as smutty as some of my others, because I'm still new to the fandom. When I get more comfortable writing the characters, I promise the smut will get better.

Ever since your night in the gazebo, you and Harry grew to be inseparable. You were always together unless your schedules interfered. And the gazebo became "your spot." Whenever one of you was upset, you would go there to cool off, and the other knew exactly where to look without a second thought.
That led to your current situation. After a fight with your mother, Rapunzel, about your dating choices (she didn't approve of Harry, to which you responded by pointing out that she fell in love with a wanted criminal), you stormed outside, running straight towards the gazebo.
Once there, you dropped down on the bench, leaning forward and resting your head in your hands. Your elbows dug into your thighs as your hair fell forward. Your body shook with sobs that you didn't even try to suppress. It was getting dark, so no one else was outside - there was no one to hear your cries, so you didn't feel the need to muffle yourself.
You lost track of how long you'd been outside. The sound of rain echoing outside the gazebo caught your attention, and you looked up from your lap to see water pouring down all around you. Everything was dark and slick from the rain, and you let out a heavy sigh.
You barely heard the thumping of boots against wet cement, but there was enough sound to turn your head in the direction of the sidewalk. Your eyes widened as Harry came into view. He was sopping wet from the weather, his black hair sticking to his face and his white tank top becoming transparent. He was visibly shivering from the cold, but he didn't seem to care as he let out a sigh of relief upon finding you.
"Thought I'd find ye here, lass," he greeted, coming to sit beside you.
"What are you doing out here?" you wondered, your voice raw from crying.
"I was worried," he replied simply. Around anyone else, he'd have lied about how he felt. But he'd always been honest with you. He didn't mind being vulnerable when the two of you were alone. "I went to yer room to take ye to dinner, but ye weren't there. I asked yer friends where ye went, and they said ye had a fight with yer mom. I had a feeling ye might have come here."
You nodded, looking down at your lap.
A hand gently rubbed circles on your back, and you looked back up at Harry.
"Wanna talk about it?" he asked softly.
You shook your head.
"Wanna go back to my dorm and relax? We can just sit and cuddle."
"That sounds nice," you murmured, taking the hand he offered to you. He stood, pulling you along with him. The rain had stopped by the time you made it inside, so you weren't nearly as drenched as your pirate.
Wet shoes slapped against the marble floors as you made your way to his dorm. He unlocked the door as quickly as he could, running inside to fetch a couple of towels. He wrapped one around himself before standing before you, running the other towel over your head to dry your (h/c) locks. You smiled softly, taking the towel from him.
Once the two of you were dry, you sat on his full sized bed. Thanks to your clothes being soaked, you were now wearing a too-big black t-shirt and plaid pajama pants that belonged to your pirate boyfriend. He opted for black sweats and not a shirt as you snuggled up under his comforter.
His hand came to grasp your chin, tilting your head up. As soon as you turned your head, warm lips enveloped yours. A soft hum sounded in your throat as you returned the kiss, leaning into his side. The hand on your chin slid up your face, tangling in your hair. Slender fingers gripped your locks and you groaned in surprise. You shifted closer, sitting on his lap. He hummed in approval as you rested a leg on either side of his hips, straddling him. Your hands ran down his bare chest, fingers mapping out his muscles. Your chest fluttered with pride at the way he shivered beneath your touch. His hands found your hips, sliding under the baggy fabric to caress your smooth skin. He continued upwards, pulling the shirt up as he went. You broke the kiss and raised your arms, allowing him to discard the shirt entirely.
"Harry," you gasped, looking at him from beneath your lashes.
"Tell me when to stop," he murmured, dipping his head to pepper kisses down your neck.
Your head fell back to give him access, your eyes closing and rolling back into your head. "I don't want you to stop."
He let out a groan and bit down on your neck. He sucked hard at your flesh, leaving marks of possession that you were sure to be half proud of and half embarrassed by.
Your hand snaked up his neck, sliding into his hair. Your fingers tangled in, tugging at his dark locks. Heat formed between your legs as his lips  continued further down, ghosting over your chest.
His hands gripped your thighs, holding you close as he switched your positions. You found yourself in your back, gazing up at the pirate through lustful eyes. He leaned down to capture your lips, pinning your hands by your head. You hummed into his mouth, wrapping one leg around his waist.
He rose up to sit on his knees, his hands dancing over your hips. You wiggled under his touch, biting your lip as he tugged at the waistband of your borrowed pajamas. He pulled the fabric off, leaving you in just your panties. You expected to be embarrassed, being so exposed, but instead you felt comfortable baring your skin to Harry.
"Beautiful," he murmured.
With a spark of confidence, you reached forward, running your fingers down his toned abdomen. He smirked in approval, watching as your hands pulled at his sweats. He shifted to help you pull them off, kicking them off his feet to join the growing pile of clothes on the floor.
His lips found your chest, ravishing your sensitive skin. You whimpered and writhed at his touch, back arching to press your chest closer to his mouth. One hand grasped your breast, kneading the sensitive mound, twirling your nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His mouth attached to your other breast, swirling his tongue around your nipple.
You bit down on your lower lip, trying to keep your whimpers and moans at bay. The pirate noticed and frowned, wanting to hear your sounds of appreciation. His free hand slithered down your torso, sliding down your side before settling between your legs. A gasp fell from your lips as his fingers ghosted over your heat, the thin fabric of your panties doing little to keep his skin from touching yours.
He grinned at the way your features twisted in pleasure. He kissed back up to your lips while prying off your panties, giving him more access. You moaned in anticipation, using your feet to push the waistband of his boxers. He reached down to discard them, leaving you both completely bare.
"Are ye sure about this, lass?" he murmured, pressing kisses to your neck.
You nodded eagerly as his fingers traced your entrance. "I'm sure."
He slipped a digit inside, and your resistance broke. A moan fell from your lips and your head pressed back into the pillow. Harry smirked at your eager reaction, adding a second finger before thrusting them. Your moaning and wiggling only inspired him to continue, motivating him to see how many sounds he could draw from you.
He removed his fingers, earning a whimper from you at the loss of contact. He settled himself between your legs, his arousal pressing against your damp core. You looked up at him, biting your lip. He kissed you passionately as he pushed inside, stretching you as he slid in easily. You gasped his name, hands fisting in the pillow beneath your head. He gave you a moment to adjust before pulling nearly all the way out and slamming back in. A loud moan ripped from your throat, but you were no longer concerned about your volume. All you could focus on was the pirate inside you. All you could see, smell, hear, taste, and feel was him.
He build up a steady rhythm, following your moans. He listened to see which movement of his hips drew the loudest noise from your lips, taking care to repeat the best moves. He leaned in to press a bruising kiss to your lips, his tongue slipping through and mingling with yours. You swallowed each other's moans as the bed creaked beneath your writhing bodies.
You felt your release coming quickly. The dam inside you was building. Your legs wrapped around his waiat, allowing for a delicious angle that was better than anything you'd ever imagined.
Harry could sense how close to were, and he was determined to push you over the edge. His fingers danced between your legs, rubbing over your clit in time with his thrusts. You moaned with every exhale, unable to stifle them even if you wanted to.
The dam inside you snapped and you screamed the pirate's name as your release overwhelmed you. He groaned, focusing on his own release only when he knew yours was underway. You raked your nails up his back, leaving dark red lines that you knew Harry would appreciate.
That was enough to push him over. He bit down on your neck, moaning your name as he slowed his thrusts. His body stilled, your legs still secured around his waist and your arms around his back.
He lifted his head to kiss you gently before reluctantly pulling out and collapsing beside you. He wrapped an arm around you, tugging you to his chest. You snuggled up to his side, head on his chest and arm draped across his abdomen.
He kissed your head, exhaling a sigh. "I love ye, princess."
You smiled up at him. "I love you too, pirate."