Harry - Under the Moonlight

Under the Moonlight
Request for andy-blur
"Hey its me! I had this little idea about Harry where he go to Auradon and likes a shy and innocent princess (maybe daughter of Rapunzel) and she likes him too, so Harry show her to be less innocent in a so funny way if you know what I mean 😏😏 (smut if you could please I didn't find much smut about Harry)"

Part One

The wind offered a nice breezy contrast to the otherwise toasty weather outside. It was the end of summer, just before the school year would begin, and you were outside with the rest of the Auradon welcoming committee. King Ben had managed to persuade more kids from the Isle to come to Auradon, and you were more than happy to stand outside and greet them. You loved meeting new people, and you'd be lying if you said you weren't fascinated by the Isle.
The limo slowed to a stop along the curb, and Ben reached out to open the back door. Slowly, three new teenagers emerged from the sleek black vehicle, and while you were fascinated by all three of them, one in particular caught your eye.
He was taller than the other two, with shaggy black hair hidden beneath a pirate hat. His red leather coat was torn, as was the white shirt he wore under it. Ripped jeans covered most of his legs, and his black boots looked like they'd seen better days. His stance was cautious but apathetic - he didn't care much for Auradon, but he wouldn't let his guard down. In his left hand he tightly clutched a silver hook, and you immediately understood who he was and why he was so apprehensive.
"Let me introduce everyone," Ben stated. He gestured to the tall blond boy who was grinning rather dorkily at everything. "This is Gil." He then waved to the girl in the middle, whose blue hair was locked into tiny braids. "Uma." Finally he turned to look at the boy you'd been staring at since their arrival. "And Harry."
You appreciated his lack of last names or comments of "sons and daughters of." When Ben had informed you that he was bringing kids from the Isle to Auradon, you discussed it and agreed that it would make everyone the most comfortable to leave last names and heritage out of the introductions. You didn't want any unnecessary hatred caused simply by knowing one's parents, and you wanted the new students to feel like they were getting a fresh start, not carrying their parents' baggage.
"I'm Ben," the king continued. He then gestured to you. "This is (y/n)."
You extended your hand, a friendly smile splitting your lips. Gil offered you a goofy grin, and Uma rolled her eyes with a scoff. The only one to acknowledge your welcome was Harry, who placed his hand in yours and tilted his head. His lips twisted up into a smirk as he looked at you.
"Are ye my tour guide?" he chuckled.
You nodded eagerly. "I am actually."
Whatever connection was forming between you and Harry greatly offended Uma. She let out a grunt and wrapped her fingers around Harry's wrist, tearing his hand from yours.
"We don't need a guide," she sneered. "We'll find our own way."
You felt your heart fall at the loss of contact and her cold words, but still you plastered on a smile. "We'll let you get settled then. Please, come to me if you have any questions."
You turned to shuffle back inside, unaware of the ocean blue eyes watching the way of your hips with every step.

You sat in the library, studying for an upcoming history test. Your (h/l) (h/c) locks were pulled back away from your face, keeping your vision clear as you thumbed through pages  text with one hand and scribbled down notes with the other.
Booted feet were heard thumping against the carpet, growing closer to you. You didn't look up from your studies  the owner of the feet dropped his weight onto the chair beside yours, his upper half leaning on the table to try and creep into your line of vision.
"Morning, Harry," you greeted, glancing up at him. "What brings you here? I've never known you to study."
"Wanted to come see ye," he replied, and you could hear the smirk in his voice.
You raised a brow. "Me?"
He nodded. "You."
"Why would you want to see me? Thought you'd be busy breaking supplies or stealing food."
He let out a noise somewhere between a scoff and a chuckle. "Decided it wasn't any fun without ye."
Curiosity broke you and you turned to look at him. "I'm afraid I don't see the connection."
"Don't ye ever do anything... bad? Against the rules? Not innocent?"
A light blush dusted your cheeks. "No, not really. I... I'm a good person. I never go against the rules."
A grin split his lips, and you definitely didn't notice the dimples that formed at the corners of his mouth. "Ye ready to change that, princess?"
"W-what?"
His left hand slithered forward, lightly caressing your jaw with his hook. Your cheeks were on fire with a blush that you wished you could deny. Your heart definitely didn't flutter in your chest as Harry leaned in close, his eyes captivating yours. Your heart totally didn't hammer in your chest at the close contact. As you took a breath, you were suddenly made aware of the scent of sandalwood and spices that must be the pirate's cologne.
"Let me show ye a good time," he whispered. He was close enough for you to feel his breath in your face. Coherent sentences ceased to exist as words caught in your throat.
"H-how do you mean?" you managed.
That devilish smirk returned, sending a silver up your spine.
"I wanna take ye out," he rephrased. "On a date."
Your eyes widened in realization. "Oh!"
That smirk widened into a grin. "What do ye say, princess?"
"I... Yes." The goodness in you screamed that it was a bad idea, that he was a bad influence. But you couldn't deny the scrap of rebellion in your chest that tingled at his words and made you want to break every rule necessary to spend time with the pirate.
"Great," he smirked. "I'll pick ye up at midnight. Wear something dark."
He flashed you a wink before standing and sauntering out of the library, all sex appeal and a suave darkness that you couldn't deny your attraction to.

You spent more time than you cared to admit trying to get ready. You had no idea what Harry was planning, or why it had to wait until midnight. You also had to do some serious digging through your closet to find something dark. After trying on almost everything you owned, you settled on a dark sundress with black leggings, a grey leather jacket, and dark colored combat boots. Your hair was pulled back and stuffed under a beanie, and once you were resdy, you spent the remaining time pacing back and forth across the room.
A knock came upon the door just a few minutes after midnight. You'd been so nervous that you hadn't even noticed the time. You approached the door, forcing yourself to take a deep breath before you opened it.
On the other side stood Harry in all of his handsome, dark glory. Those same torn jeans and that same leather jacket he'd worn the first day you met him. You'd never admit that it was your favorite look on him.
"Ye ready, princess?" he greeted with a smirk, looking you up and down. "Ye look great. Rebellion really suits you."
You were suddenly grateful for the darkness of the room as it hid your blush. "Thank you. You, uh, you look nice too."
He chuckled and offered his arm. "Shall we?"
You wrapped your arm around his with a nod. After closing and locking your door behind you, you looked up at him. "So, where are we going?"
He simply smirked in response. He led you down the hall towards the front door of the school, pulling it open before looking at you. Your eyes darted between him and the night outside, biting your lip before slipping out. He grinned and followed, closing the door behind him.
The two of you crept along the shadowed wall of the building, keeping out of sight of the security cameras and night guards. Harry held your left hand in his right, and you ignored the way your chest fluttered at the feeling. You followed him around the building, heading out to the  court yard behind the school.
A gasp fell from your lips as you looked at the gazebo, shimmering in the moonlight. You'd always found gazebos to be romantic, but you'd never been outside at night. You'd never seen the courtyard or any of the decor lit up by the moon.
Harry smiled at the fascination on your face. "Enjoying the view?"
"It's beautiful," you breathed.
"My view is better," he murmured under his breath. You considered questioning him, checking that you heard him right, but you weren't sure you were supposed to hear it at all.
He led you to the gazebo and sat down on the bench, patting the seat beside him. You sat close to him, enjoying how warm it felt to be so close.
"I've never been out here at night," you breathed. "I'm usually in bed by now."
"How do ye like it?" he inquired, slinging his arm across the back of the bench, purely out of habit and not at all as an excuse to wrap his arm around you.
"It's wonderful," you admitted. "But... The company has as much to do with that  the view."
He grinned, placing his hand on your shoulder and tugging you to his side. You smiled, settling against him with the softest sigh on your lips. You'd never felt more comfortable with anyone.
A hand gently grasped your chin, turning your head and tilting it up. You were met by bright blue eyes softly gazing into yours. You chewed your lip  as you looked up at Harry, wondering what he was thinking.
Without a word, he leaned in, pressing his lips to yours. You gasped softly in surprise before melting against him and returning the kiss. His lips were softer than you'd imagined - not that you dreamed about kissing Harry, of course.
His movements were much gentler than you would have expected, given his hard personality. His hand gently held your face, holding you close as his lips melded perfectly against yours.
He pulled back for a breath, nudging his nose against yours. You let out a breathless giggle as you looked at him.
"Thank you for tonight," you murmured.
He smiled. "I'm glad ye enjoyed it. Does that mean I can take ye out again?"
You nodded. "I'd love that."
He kissed you again before leading you back inside. He held your hand during the walk to your dorm, reluctantly stopping once you reached it. You looked up at him, your hands on his chest. He leaned in for one more kiss, gingerly dragging his hook down your cheek.
"Goodnight, princess," he murmured.
"Goodnight, pirate," you countered. You slipped into your dorm, smiling your final goodbye. Harry smirked, bowing playfully before turning on his heel to go back to his room.
You leaned against the door, grinning. You touched your lips as you climbed into bed, replaying the kiss over and over in your head.