Chapter 3: Festival Partners

C/B = Club Member

Yesterdays second club meeting was a success! I can't believe I got closer to C/B like I actually wanted. She's my type, and although she's different than the others, she's still unique in my opinion.

Monika wanted us all to write poems again to show to the one we want to write to. I'm going to try to impress C/B again, as we've already started to talk.

I finish up my poem and stuff it into my bag just like yesterday and set off for school. I see Sayori! I tag alongside her.

"Good morning Y/N," she chirps as always, making me smile. I return it.
"Hey Sayori," I say and walk beside her. She shows me her poem, not the words, just the layout. I beam.

"Wow, Sayori! You really did a good job on this. Its way longer than the other one you did," I told her and she seemed to like it.

"You think, Y/N?" She asks, "it means a lot!"
I chuckle and we finally get to school. As usual, like clockwork, we part to go to our separate classes.

-_-_-_-

Finally, the long hours pass and its time for the literature club. I hastily make my way up to the top floor, and enter the room, all the girls are already there.

"Hi Y/N!" Yuri greets me, and I return it joyfully. I see Natsuki shyly take out a tray and make her way to me, and Yuri shifts to her bag, out of Natsuki's way.

I look at her.
"Hi.. Natsuki?" I say jokingly. She looks at me surprised and nods.
"Ah.. Yeah. You too." She replies, and pushes the tray to me. Hmm... This is probably a prank.

"What?.." I look at her sheepishly. She sighs.
"Open it!" Natsuki barks, making me chuckle and do so. It uncovered the wrapped tray and the contents beneath were white fluffy cupcakes.

I was shocked!
They were cupcakes, decorated to look like little cats, with white swirly frosting, and brown chocolate icing decorated to make whiskers. She used pieces of triangular chocolate to make ears.

"Natsuki these... These look amazing!" I chuckle. Sayori bounces over.
"OOOH! Wow, these look delicious!" She squeals and picks one up, sinking her teeth into it immediately.

Then Monika comes over, seeming pleased.
"Wow, Natsuki! You have such a talent," she says to her, making Natsuki beam. Monika then takes one, followed by Yuri.

Natsuki glances at me, and I take one, and take a look at it up close. I finally take a bite, and it was SO delicious! I look at Natsuki, my mouth full of cake, and smile.

"Thwse wre gweat!" I mumble, and she laughs, picking a cake up herself.
Everyone seemed to go to their own activities, and I go to my bag, pulling out the book C/M gave to me.

(Either the manga Natsuki gave to you, or the novel Yuri gave to you, one of them, if you picked the Monika/Sayori route, just pick random from Yuri or Natsuki.)

I go to Yuri and she looks up at me, closing her current book.
"I see you have the novel I lent you! Have you gotten round to reading it then?" She asked hopefully. I nod, and take a seat by her.

I place the novel on the table, and I open it, and show her where I've got up to.
"I loved that part," she told me, "I loved the bit.. Actually I'll leave it a secret!" She giggled.

Wow. She acts cute when she's reading.
We automatically begin reading again, but we were almost immediately disturbed by Monika.

"Hi Y/N," she says. I look up.
"Oh, hey Monika!" I say happily. She smiles.
"Have you wrote your poem for today?" She asks, me and I return with a nod.

"Great! I look forward to reading it again, Y/N," she says as excitable as usual. I chuckle and pull out my poem.
"We ready to share?" I asked her. She nods.

"Sure!" She beams and tells everybody.

I make my way over to C/M (pick your chosen girl)
Choice 1 - Natsuki
Choice 2 - Sayori
Choice 3 - Monika
Choice 4 - Yuri