Star Is Definetely Not Accepting The Shits Given At All

"COSMOS STAR AXER!"

   A booming voice slashed my ears open. My eyes widen as I saw what the hall led me into, a room filled with nothing more than a green haired kid and a blonde.

     Eyes sharp and cold. Stating that death was always a fact on my case. "Wh...who are you?" That gleaming eyes turned towards mine. The other swallowed a lump in his troath as he reaches up a hand for my shoulders.

     I flinched, seems like I was desperate for space. I need a life. Suddenly a boulder filled with memories slammed on my skull.

     My head thumping as I seemed to finally remember. "FUCKING UNDER BURNS!" I cursed loudly. The cold eyes looked warm and the other looked confused.

    "What the hell? Oh, right. I'm alive. Thank the devils for this!" I yelled to no one in particular. "Where am I anyway? Heaven? I swear, if it really was heaven I'll kill you!"

    I pointed at my friendemy, Marlyn Storm Pacibell. I glared at the other, Cello Addie Etely. He squeaked and ran across the opposite side of the room. Trying to get away from me.

      "The shit?" Marlyn rolled his eyes as he reached out his hands to the sky as if he was going to chant. Well, he wasn't going to CHANT. He was going to tell us a story about how he was a dumb, innocent, shitty little asscock boy-

    "Wait, Star, are you even listening anymore?" I heard him ask. And I looked at him ridiculously, "Have you EVER seen me listening to anything anyone says?"

     He facepalmed and so did all the other gods in the room. "Star, if you aren't paying attention, we're not going ro start this god fucked brain trial!" Star exclaimed. The others either nodded or just blankly looked at the scene.

     "No." I said. Rebel soul needs a rebel heart to complete it, am I right? Or am I just right? He glared daggers at me.

"Listen to me-"

"NO!"

"Listen to m-"

"Go suck you're grandpa's."

"STAR Fricking A-"

"Eat shit you gay ass sorry excuse of a faggot."

"Now listen here I am absolutely st-"

"Yeah, loosen yourself for some black coc-"

"OH MY LOVE LIFE, VERY INNAPROPR-"

"Rude mother fucking sandwich cookie face."

"What does that even mea-"

"You need to be self-aware that you have only a 6 inch in you're pan-"

    "Ugh, okay, enough of this. Let's just continue!" A voice spoke up from nowhere. I could care less. I sneered at Marlyn as he awkwardly cleared up his throat.

   "Yes. I suppose we should..." he then started the trial. While he was at it, I played around with my blonde hair. Waiting for him to finish his long ass cum of a sentence.

    I made a few faces as well, the cute cat one, which everyone in the room awed at. And in the end I had to get irritated because of the unstoppable strings of awes and praises.

   "Aww, shut up you pussies! My dick ain't so many you all could just make me enter all of you jackers at once!"

      The others shutted up and just continued to hear the bored hashtag lazy hashtag he needs to be fired and hashtag how many money does he get anyway?

   Voice of Marlyn Storm Pacibell. "I wonder if I could blow this place up right after this stupid, uneeded trial is done." I muttered under my breath Marlyn gazed at me sharply.

    Me being the god I am immitated him in a much more annoying way. I saw no shadows of Addie. He must be getting the flirts again.

    I sighed, annoyed at Marlyn's voice and the snores of sleepy gods all around me.  "Uh, question-" "Question me later Star." Marlyn spat my name like venom. "Well I guess I should ask you later! Since you have such low fucking standard."

     I spat back angrily. I leaned on my leather chair. Wait, oh yeah. I forgot to tell you all where in the name of my parents we are. We're in the God-court. A court room for gods.

     But this court room was in my personal opinion, eye burning. The different mix of colours such as, yellow, bright pink, bright blue, eye blinding brightness of red and plain plus dull orange. All being arranged in the most strangest ways.

     Tiles may I add. It was all made from tiles except for the bright pink. It seemed to be having a seizure. While it had it, the doctor just suddenly decided exploding it all over would be the only medicine.

     Which was rather stupid, but hey! Who fucking cares about logic anyway! "Who the in the frickin' heavens renovated this creepy ass place anyway?" I blurted out.

    Flat out making everyone silent. Except for a few snorts of waking up. "Star, we're talking about you're trial here. And you still had the guts of asking stupid, unreasonable and ridiculous question like who FIXED this place up?"

    Marlyn looked at me like I just teleported from the dead and back, which I once did do. "Ouch, I know I need to be serious or whatever, but you don't need to be such a big dick jerk at me."

    I sighed and waved my hand around aimlessly to prove my point. "Okay, you know what? Let's just turn you into a human as you're punishment."

    My eyes widen as Marlyn stated that. "Wait wh-" I wanted to ask out. But he just snapped his fingers. An all black cloaked being appeared from absolutely no where.

   "Reaper?" "Not just any type of reaper. This one is an ultra dimensional type." Marlyn lazily explained as he whispered a few odd demands towards the unsuspecting reaper. 

    I gritted my teeth as I refrained from giving him a snarky comment. That would test his patience. The reaper nodded understandingly as it summoned it's scathel.

    "Son of a-" My powers were gone. I fighted back though. I used the last of my powers to give the reaper the most powerful blow on it's phatetic black face. It's head blowed up from the brute force I sended.

   I used the most last of bits to teleport on my galaxy. The brown magic couldn't make me stop in time.

I need to escape!

Author's note:

Hello, i'm sorry I haven't been updating this recently. It's because I have a few...troubles if I need to explain it. Almost killed my friend to get at least one free day so I could write this shit off. I needed to poison my dad to get them out of the house and to the hospital for medicines. It was just bad meat that i've bought from some kind of market a bit farther away from home. But it was worth it!

CYA STARS AND BUH-BYE!