Chapter 6~ Never Leave Me

Photo ~ Courtney's flower girl dress

15 year later

I have kept Amelia's promise and never left, I was there thought the good times and the bad. I got to see her go to prom in a blue dress like she wore when she was little at tea parties and saw her thought multiple brake ups. Having her twins a boy named Blair and a girl named Courtney and her middle name is Rose. Somehow they can see me and they call me their fairy grandma that brung me to tears of happiness. But today she was getting married.

The twins walked in front Blair in a little tux and Courtney in a short mint green dress followed was me and Jackson walking Amelia down the isle. Amelia might of been the only one that saw me but everyone understood how much it meant as the two people she loved walked her down the isle, getting to the end of the isle she whispered in my ear.

"Never leave me, I'm always going to need you Rosey."

"Never going to leave you Melia, your like a daughter to me." I whispered back

"I am your daughter the other lady was no mother to me you saved me mum." I tried so hard not to cry as well as her.

"When I no longer need you, so when I'm dead you will stay with Blair and Courtney and save them from everything won't you?"

"Always baby always." We both giggle as she walks up and I watch my little girl get married.