Chapter 4~ Answers

1 photo ~Amelia's dress

One month later

Every since that one night Amelia hasn't spoken about what's causing her pain, but she falls asleep in my arms every night as she says it makes the pain leave her alone and I would do anything for her.

Nobody has noticed Amelia is broken not even at her 8th birthday when after going on and on about it canceled it and went to bed early. Her mum only sees the bubbly, smiley little girl she wants but can't see her pain behind every fake smile. Her older brother Jackson has just been like every older brother and been annoying to her. So I made it my mission to save her.

"Rosey would you like some tea?" Amelia said in her fake posh accent pretending to be the queen in her blue dress and sparkly tiara.

"Yes please madam." I speak trying a posh accent but butchered it, we both Burt's out in giggles.

"Mummy tried to do it again Rosey." She said out of no where going completely serious.

"She tried what Melia? You need to tell me."

"She tried to hurt someone, like she hurt you." Her bright blue eyes where blurry, grey.

"She hasn't hurt me Melia." Confusion was the main emotion at the moment covering the pain,sadness and a few giggles from before.

"Yes, she hit your car, she hit you." She walks around the coffee table were sitting at and wraps her little arms around me. The smashing glass, the rain pouring, the big bang was my crash.

"Jackson threw my toy in her office and I saw it the board, it had everything about you a ff planned everything." Tears poured out my eyes as Amelia comforted me I don't know if I was crying because she took my life or that Amelia has a terrible mum and has to experience the pain that her mum is causing, maybe it's both.