Roar For Me (A Scott 'The Big Cat' Pfaff fanfic)

We'll I have write a Drama now it's time for Big Cat!! ROAR FOR ME!!!!

Chapter 1:)

BIG CATS P.O.V.

Well..... I'm sitting here in my cage of an office..waiting for the day to be over. I mean don't get me wrong I love working here at the factory but it's getting kind if boring.

I see the same people everyday except for when Rob decides he wants to do something sketchy.

I have no girlfriend and you have no idea how many freaking times Rob has tried to hook me up!!!!

I mean I appreciate it and all but I'm not looking for someone that will like me for me and not what I have.

Just as I was think of everything I want in a girl, Rob called knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Drama, Big Black, Big Cat, Channel, in my office please."

"Ok"

"Be right there"

"K"

"On my way bro"

"Okay" I said.

I walked out of my office up a couple of ramps and was kind of cautious when I looked into the office.

Behind his desk along with him sat a blonde headed girl with blue tips and crystal blue eyes.

DESTINY'S P.O.V.

I have been trying to get a job at the Fantasy Factory for about a year now.

Yesterday I got a call from Robs manager Jeremy. He said that Rob needed a personal assistant and him and Rob went over my file and wanted me to come to work the next day.
I was told to come in around 8:30.

When I walked in this morning Rob was sitting there waiting for me.

"hey... now your destiny right?" Rob asked extending his hand for me to shake.

"Yea, that's me." I said, extending my hand to shake his.

"Okay well if you follow me to my office we can get started so I can tell you how this is gonna work." he said smiling as he put his board on the ground and started skating to his office.
I wished I had my board.

As soon as I walked through the doors that connected the main office to the factory a big smile spread across my face.

I looked around in amazement at everything I saw on TV only.

My favourite part would have to be big cats cage though, and it's not just because I think he is cute.

I knew where robs office was because of how often I watched the show so I walked in and sat in a chair across his desk.

"Okay so let's start with how old you are." he said smiling at me.

"I am 26 years old." I said smiling back at my new boss.

"Okay well I'm gonna skip all the boring stuff and ask you this....do you skate?" He asked eyeing me.

"Ya." I giggled.

"Well I'm gonna get everyone in here when they get here so thy can meet you." he said.

"Okay that's cool." I said smiling at him.

"If you want you can put these files I have in order." he said putting a stake of files on his desk.

"Ya sure.. how do you want them organized?" I asked picking them up.

"In alphabetical please." he said looking up from what he was doing on his computer.

"Okay will be done soon love." I said in my British accent.
Yes I am British, I came here when I was 17 and yes I still have my accent.

I took them and sat on the floor, looking through the files.

~

~

About half an hour later I was done with the files and Rob had me sit in a chair he had put behind his desk.
He called in the others and about five minutes later.

First came Drama, then Channel, then Big Black, then my personal favorite, Big Cat.

"Hey guys this is Destiny Hope she is my personal assistant she will be helping with the more buisnessy type things." Rob said to them.

"Hey I'm Drama." drama said extending his hand shaking mine.

"Hi" I said smiling at him.

"Hey I'm Chanel" she said extending her hand.

"Sorry I'm more of a hugger" I said coming around the desk and hugging her.

"I'm Big Black!" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"And I'm Big Cat." he said smiling at me.
"Is it okay if I hug you too?" I ask laughing.

"Ya sure." he said.
I walked over and hugged him.

"Okay well how about you guys show her around and make her feel welcome." Rob said motioning us to go.