None of them turn to her, but their eyes lay locked on the Night King whose entire facade looks posed to understand them from this far away—and maybe he can. But Jon does not believe this to be so—for the other King to possess such power as super hearing and sight. If he did, he'd see Gabrielle's eyes—and Jon is certain that would change the tide of their situation.

"Careful Beric, you lost your priest," the Hound sounds from behind the line of four, and his eyes glare in a taunt of Northern bravery. "This is your last life."

But Beric is not one to be stooped by such a thing and even without his friend and priest, his heart still burns for the Lord of Light, "I've been waiting for the end for a long time. Maybe the Lord brought me here to find it."

"Every lord I've ever met's been a cunt," Sandor shakes his head. "Don't see why the Lord of Light should be any different." But Gabrielle wonders if the 'Lord' brought them here because he's a cunt.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Daenerys watches him apathetically—yet furiously—as Tyrion begs her from the ground, Drogon calling to his brothers and foretelling a battle to come and a thousand miles to travel. But Tyrion prevails over the animalistic cries, "If you die, we're all lost. Everyone, everything."

"Gabrielle Baelish is the only one capable of destroying them, and she is there," Dany shouts in the most intense reminder he's received from her—and he understands the consequences, but what if this battle is already lost and Daenerys is flying to her death? What if they lose both the child of Walkers and Dragon Queen in a fatal blow? They're done. But she cannot hear him over the insistence of her own words, "If I want Seven Kingdoms, I must go. I'm not doing nothing again."

She heels the scale over Drogon's neck and Tyrion watches as the beast charges away into flight, followed soon after by the two brothers who will soon be reduced to one.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

It's become a bit of a game of hide-and-go seek for the enemies—a game of such dangerous consequences Jon wants to yell at her childishness but that would ruin their entire front. And really, she was doing it with the best intentions. For while the ice was reforming quickly upon the return of the Night King to that hill, Gabrielle had to ensure their safety for another long night—or so it seemed. But how does one do so while hiding their identity?

She'd found a way to hide between the masses of the men while attempting to break the ice away from their small island until Dany's arrival. It had taken a few hours—a few hours in which she held her breath...but the Night King had finally realized the cause of the concern—and from the top of the hill, he had encroached upon the very edge to peer upon the collection of less than a dozen men, all which may be responsible. It was inevitable that he'd find out, but there was a freeing feeling of knowing that the Night King understood but could not spot her difference. And perhaps she took it a bit too far by taunting him with the sharp icicles that now befitted the shore. But...no, Jon was right about that.

Yet even now Gabrielle feels herself losing her grasp on her abilities, losing the ability to keep the water melted and storms at bay as the hours tick by. And a nervous energy had overcome them once the others realized as well, most potently in Sandor Clegane who'd taken to throwing rocks at the enemy as the ice grew thicker around them—imperceptibly in the dark.