Chapter 16

Sorry guys if somethings sound wrong.

Aphmau still have werewolf ears and a tail.

Third person's P.O.V  

Celestia still keep a eye on Aphmau, and Aaron can see Celestia keep a eye on Aphmau.

Katelyn: Aaron are it true you have found someone you love.

Aaron: Yeah. (he start to blush).

Katelyn: Who are it???.

Aaron: It Zane.

Aphmau: Did you said it to him.

Aaron: No, but i do not know If he likes me more then a friend.

Aphmau: You never know if you do not ask him.

Aaron: you're right. I ask him  as soon as I finish helping you.

Aphmau: that's the way it's supposed to sound.

After some time are they finish with the baby room.

Aaron: I ask Zane now.

Aphmau: Good luck.

Aaron: Thanks.

Aaron leave Aphmau and Katelyn's house, and are on his way to Zane's house.

Aaron's P.O.V

Today It the day I said It to Zane. Ever If he don't love me back do I still hope we can be friends. I come to Zane house, but before I ring on the door. Do I get myself to calm down. When I did that do I ring on the door. Zane open the door. When I see Zane standing by the door could I not get a word out.

Third person's P.O.V

It start to rain.

Aaron look at Zane and start to blush.

Zane: So what brings you here???.

Aaron: O-oh I w-want to said s-something t-to y-y-you.

Zane: Why are you so nervous???.

Aaron take a deep breathe.

Aaron: It because I love you.

Zane look at Aaron, and see that he are blushing.

Before Aaron could get answer do Zane close the door.

Aaron's P.O.V

When I see Zane close the door, do I start to cry a little bit, and I start to run to Aphmau and Katelyn's house. Why did I also do that. He will maybe never talk with me again. When I get to Aphmau and Katelyn's house do I ring on the door.

Zane's P.O.V

What just Happened!? so i know i have a crush on Aaron and he said that he love me, and i was so shocked, so I close my door without thinking about it. I need to find him and answer him. I open my door. Only to see Aaron are gone. I go out of my house and lock my door, and start to run to Aaron's house. when I get there do I ring on the door, but nobody open the door. I go around the house, but don't see someone in the house. I start to go home. Why did I also do that.

Third person's P.O.V

In Aphmau and Katelyn's house.

Aphmau and Katelyn are about to start a movie, but then are there one that ring on the door.

Aphmau: I open the door.

Aphmau open the door to see Aaron, and he cry, and that all his clothes are wet from the rain.

Aphmau: Come in Aaron.

Aaron: H-he d-did.....

Before he can said more do Aphmau said something.

Aphmau: You can tell me that later right now do you need to take a shower so you don't get a cold.

Aaron go and take a shower.

Aphmau: I hope he are okay.

Aphmau look to her side only to see Katelyn start to cry.

Aphmau give Katelyn a gentle hug.

Third person's P.O.V 

Now we are in  Garroth, Dante, Travis and Laurance's house.

Laurance are on the floor and read a book.

Garroth did just come home, and he do not see Laurance on the floor so he fall over Laurance foot. When he open his eyes can he see that he and Laurance did kiss each other.

Laurance push Garroth away and run to his room.

Garroth sit on the floor, and are blushing.

Sorry that it took some time but here a new chapter.

My friends did help me with this here a little bit  

Hope you guys liked this chapter, and please tell me if you want more and i know I'm not the best writer, but you can't blame me for trying right.

I will updating as soon as i can.

Find out what happens in Chapter 17.