chapter 7

I hope you guys liked this and i know I'm not the best writer but you can't blame me for trying right.  

Katelyn's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning. I turned to face Alex, he was fast asleep. I kissed him on the cheek, but he was still fast asleep. I go out of the bed and I then went in to the washroom to take a shower. Once I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and I opened the door, to see Alex  was awake. Alex was blushed deep red could I see and now I am blushed deep red. "I'm going to take a shower," He said and then went in to the washroom. I sighed then got dressed. I walked down the stairs into the living room to see Nicole and Kawaii-chan still sleeping on the couch. I deiced to wake them up, so I just yelled, "GET UP ALREADY!!" They shot up and both screamed making me laugh. Alex come down the stairs into the living room, with only shorts on, "What with the laughing with out me?" He asked, "Well I wanted to wake up Nicole and Kawaii-Chan so i yelled and then they just fell of the couch. so it was pretty funny." I missed that?" He said and I laughed and said, " yup, and it was to bad".

Alex's P.O.V.

I just finished my shower, and  I went to to get dressed. Then heard a scream so I went down the stairs into the living room to investigate. When I got there I see Katelyn on the ground laughing a very angry Nicole and a confufes Kawaii-Chan. "What with's with the laughing with out me?" I asked her, "I wanted to wake up Nicole and Kawaii-chan so I yelled at them and then they fell off the couch" So it was pretty funny," She answered, "Imissed that!?" I said and she just laughed and then spoke, "Yup, and it was to bad". She started to run and I run after her, We ran outside in the back, it was so cold today, that I thought I am going to be dead after this!!. Katelyn slipped on some ice, and took me with her down. My back was frozen and I could see that Katelyn was freezing. I picked her up, and ran into the house. "I-I-I'm s-so c-c-cold" Katelyn said. I ran to my room and took a blanket and put it over me. I went down the stairs into the living room. I put the blanket over her to. I picked up Katelyn and then cuddled with her on the couch.

Katelyn's P.O.V. 

When Alex put the blanket around me, Did I felt better because he was there. After a while did Alex fell asleep and soon did I to. I woke up when one said "supper it ready". I see it was Alex that did say it. Go to Alex and Kisses him on the cheek, then he gave me a smile. "What did you make" I asked. "I did make tacos!" He said. when we were finushe eating. Did I want to see a movie and Alex sat next to me and saw it with me. I was tired so Alex pick me up bridal style, and walked up the stairs to his room. When we got into the room he put me down. When I  went to  bed did I felt Alex climb in to, so we fell asleep cuddling.

I know it was short but I do hope you guys liked this chapter and please tell me if you want more.

I know I'm not the best writer but you can't blame me for trying right.

 I will updating as soon as I can.

Find out what happens in Chapter 8.