Small Fluff <3

•Im Yoon Sa's POV.

"You what?"I wiped out the orange juice I spit out just a second ago. Taehyung can only sigh and search for some tissue before wiping his face from the bullet juices which landed on his face. We're having a very peaceful tea party at our kitchen island.

"I kinda broke one of the vase outside the house..miraculously..haha.."he laugh quitely. My face only show unamuse look at him, feeling very very unsatisfied with the news.

"That's like the 5th times you broke our vase! What did the vase do to you so you shattered them down like that?!" I exclaim loudly with my finger pointing at him.

"Hey! It's rude to point at someone else and in my defense, I was left unsupervised." He pout out folding his hand on his chest.

I squint my eyes at him. "That is not an excuse..! As a grown ass man, I believe you can atleast give the vases some safety they deserved, not shattering them around..!"

He snort rolling his eyes. "And look who's the mad one here. Vase is not a living thing for Yontan's sake!

"Hah! You say it like that but remember who fell in love with me in the first place, huh?" Challenging him, I smirk.

"Are you playing that card again? That card already expired years ago and you already knew the answer, so what's the point of asking that?" He give me on of his meme face and I really want to slap that off of his face. UGGHHH!!

"Why you little piece of rock!" I lounge at him bringing him down to the floor with me on the top.

"There is it the legendary curse of yours.."he chuckle while looking at me directly. He bit his bottom lips playfully, that small gigs which always make me fall in love with him more and more.

"I don't like to play rough, ms bodyguard. I prefer a gentle affection." He grin slightly, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I huft and told him, " Oh dear, Is a gentle affection really what the big baby wants?" I batted my eyelashes at him. He smile innocently and nod. "Yeap."

"Well then you're not getting it, big boy." I flick his nose and rose up from the floor, leaving a dumbfounded Taehyung.

"What?! That's not fair, we're practically flirting a moment ago and you killed the atmosphere just like that?!" He whine at me. Well, I just sip my hot lemon tea.

"I'm not giving you a free affection okay, everything have a price of its own. I won't give you one if you don't pay."I said.

"And why did you come up with such thing?"

I shrug, "I spoiled you too much that I think I'm dating a kid rather than a grown ass male."

I heard him groan, "I can be a grown ass man too..!"

"Then go take a nap, tonight you have to practice with the others."I told him and soon I heard some shuffling and a door closing, with that I let out a small laugh.

I put out the tea cup on the dishes and start washing it with the other dishes from last night, until a hand slithered around my waist and a chin burried on my neck.

"I'm washing the dishes, Tae. Go away." I sho'oed him. He shake his head slowly and muffled a "no.."

"I thought you want to be a grown ass man..?"I ask him with a playful smile on my face.

"This grown ass man need his pillow." Is his reply, ladies and gentleman, this man here is going to be the death of me.

"You're always good at words."I shake my head lightly and laugh.

"Yes, I am. Come on, I'm tired."he nudge me to go to sleep with him. I told him to wait for a minute as I rinsed out the dishes on the rack and wiped my hand on my jeans.

Taehyung never break his hug and my eyes softened instantly when I saw an eyebags below his eyes. I ran my hand on his hair slowly and caress his head.

"Let's go take a nap, I'm already done." I told him and he nod a little.

.
.
.
.
_______________

Did you enjoy it?

Please vote and comments if you liked it!!

.
.
.

I have published a new book and I hope you can check it out. :3

It's Jungkook's Fanfiction called "Lucky Charm" (cringey? Nahh.....yeah I do think soo..)

Summary?

"Loving a person is hard, but you as the reward, I think that's very intriguing, right?"

-Jeon Jungkook

Just that :3 fufufufu

 And this is the cover please check it out if you are interested

And this is the cover please check it out if you are interested. Then I'll see you later!! 💕💕

Taetae_rin