"The only thing they can stop the virus for me is killing."

"The hell, girl? That's some sort of violence coming from someone like you huh?"

"Whatever! So, how come it was on the news? What happened?"

"Who knows? Someone from the DCP might tipped them off. But guess what I've heard..."

"Spill it! My god don't cut it off!"

With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are crying

"Alright, chill. My dad told us that they got a patient at Trevor Hospital who was diagnosed with an inexplicable disease, 3 weeks ago. They first put her in quarantine because the disease they found in her body was kinda eccentric. It might be deadly or can harm people but later on, out of nowhere, their medical director told then to released patient as the result was said to be negative and harmless, like you know, kind of a disease closed from runny nose. But guess what? 3 days ago they found the woman and she turns out to be such psycho!"

"What?"

"What happened to her?" I just shook my head at them and decided to sleep in my desk. Tinanggal ko na lang ang airpods ko sa inis dahil kahit anong gawin ko, naririnig ko pa rin talaga ang mga boses nila kahit anong lakas ng music ko.

"You wouldn't believe me!"

"Why?"

"Well, it's gross because she just chewed someone's-"

"Okay listen up everyone! Get back to your seats! He's coming!" I heard Iva shouted. She's our class vice president. I frowned.

"Yeah, yeah, here comes the old hag." I mutter to myself and yawned. I badly missed my bed right now.

Later on, Mr. Dunn entered the room and casually stood in front of his table, adjusted his specs before turning to face us all.

"You all seemed relax." He said and wandered his eyes inside the quiet room.

Everyone remained silent and waited for what he would say next.

"I'm going to deal with all your silly doings later. Ms. Yva, you will be the assigned person today since you're classroom president got sick." Almost at the same time, we all breathed a sigh of relief because of what he said. I shifted uncomfortably to my seat as I tried to focus my attention on him.

How come Derek is sick? He who loves taking care of his body and health? He doesn't even want to get wet in the rain so he always had an umbrella in his bag and jacket.

Some of us even thought- including me, that he was gay. No bashers please.

"That's why Derek isn't here now." I heard someone say.

"Aww he's sick? Should I go to his dorm later?" One of our classmate joke and everyone starts to grunt.

"Heh!" I don't know why, but I'm starting to feel nauseous minute by minute. Maybe because I skipped meal again.

"Silence, folks. Listen, because what I'm going to announce is important." He cleared his throat and started again.

"I've guessed, you already heard the news lately?"

"Yes sir!"

"Huh? Is there any?"

"What news?"

"About this spreading disease, is that right?" Mr. Dunn nodded and adjusted his specs for the second time before proceeding. I felt him shifted his weight from the other leg which only means he's anxious.