KYEANAH - FOUR

I've never felt so revered in my life.
Never had I spoke to such a huge crowd before. That's why I've practiced my lines for 5 days, of course with a break.

We started the Zoí Aímatos with a boom, with two very great fighters, and for today, the second day, we actually get to see the great Umber Quasar to play! Oh I'm so honored. No doubt he will win again.

I walked to the Stadium of Eden, just twelve minutes from my house. The reason why I was picked was because I was thought to be a very good speaker.

I was born in Borea, the neighboring isle to the west of Wysteria. Exactly where, I don't recall. I only knew this through Sukie, my orphanage mother, who is dead now. I am currently 18 years old, old enough for my Growth Geodes to be acquired.

Growth Geodes help you in many ways. These Geodes grant you a wish, which only grants once you have filled it up with Peaceful Essence.

I reach the Stadium, paying the guard with eight Scavu, the coins of this Country.

A wind hits the Stadium, unnatural and gloomy, quite hypnotic too.

I get in, and I am in the presence of Roan Weetring, the fighter from yesterday's fight. I approached to speak, but I heard a voice;

"No, no, no! Godfrey WAS fine yesterday, but you say he was weak? Your arrogance toes the line! The... "

I never got to finish what they were talking about. I had to go up now.

The crowd stirred at her presence. The once sleepy and bleak crowd perked up.

"Greetings Wysteria! Can we start the second day of Zoí Aímatos with a cheer?

The crowd went into such pandemonium, that even she wasn't able to hear herself.

Once the crowd stopped, she started to speak once more.

"Let us start! The fighters are...

"Jasminy, and Tadres Scamald!"

The crowd squealed once more.

"Let us welcome both!"

The two gladiators went in, shook each other's hands, and went to their respective points.

Jasminy, as usual, wears her trademark nonchalant stance, holding her purple scimitar in her hand.

"On 4...

1...

2...

3...

4..."

Jasminy ran towards Tadres, her auburn hair waving wildly in the air. Her sword elongated, and she struck. The souls that ignited like fire tried to hit its mark. 

Wait. It was an apparition! And there are six of them.

The apparitions ran, with their scythes waving ominously. They prepared to strike, but arrows flew and struck at each apparition.

Jasminy's weapon morphed! It turned into a longbow, which struck with opalescent arrows.

She strung her bow, and 5 mauve arrows moved through the stadium.

Tadres retracts the scythe, and with the runes, she transformed.

Her once blue hair slowly turned white, her eyes an ethereal yellow, giving her an elven aura.

"I am known as Aurae, and I shall beat you!
Do not think I am weak. As an Aura, I can and shall kill ghosts such as you!"

Aurae rushed to Jasminy. Her four hands each holding 2 scythes moved in unison with herself. She has no weak spots, so Tadres won't know where to strike. Jasminy transformed her weapon into 2 longswords, which glistened with blue in the gray stadium. She struck, her swords phasing through Aurae.

Aurae saw this as an opportunity to guard. While guarding, one of her long arms extended in front of Jasminy, hitting her in the face. Jasminy stumbled and fell.

"1...

2..

Then she stood back up again. 

"Wait! She's still standing!"

Kyeanah exclaimed in surprise.

Aurae rushed to Jasminy, returning to her normal form - as Tadres.

Her runic scythe glistened with an amber tint, the carved glyphs inside it shining a gold light, and a projectile from the scythe hit Jasminy.

Jasminy saw this coming, and used the longswords to bisect the yellow projectile. She had no choice but to stop time. She herself is also a Time Manipulator, rare and talented, prized everywhere. Once she stopped the projectile it its tracks, she lunged towards Tadres, unrelenting in her pursuit.

She used the sword to propel herself, creating a shockwave that can be felt from anywhere in the stadium. This helped her to distract Tadres and hit her square in the face using her fist. She went in for the kill, directly slicing towards Tadres' head, but Tadres manages to narrowly dodge. She used the sand to create a diversion, and she got out of Jasminy's hold.

Tadres used her scythe to slice through the air, giving Jasminy no choice but to dodge. Jasminy uses the momentum from jumping sideways to throw a longsword towards Tadres, who strikes the sword in retaliation. Tadres conjured up a wave of souls, and used it to batter at Jasminy.

Jasminy seemed unfazed by the attack. She used the other longsword to transform it into a translucent mace, with languid water flowing from inside it. She used the water to form a pressurized bullet, which flew from the other side of the huge stadium, before landing soundly on Tadres' scythe. It managed to penetrate her weapon, and it exploded into a flurry of steaming water globules.

Tadres went back, and was immediately put in the defensive. Jasminy continued to summon bullets, until she went for Tadres, and finally hitting her square on the shoulder, rendering her immobile. A kick to the chin finally made Tadres succumb to the throes of unconsciousness.

"1.

2.

3.

4.

Jasminy is the winner, and she proceeds to the Second Phase of The Tournament of Zoi Aimatos!"

Under the raucous chatter of the crowd, Jasminy bows graciously, and coolly sashays out of the stadium.