Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Stiles P.O.V*

I woke up in a dark room with a pounding headache and a chain around my ankle.

"Really? Again?!" I exclaim. it's not like I haven't been in this predicament before. I groan and search for my phone, but it looks like my kidnapper was smarter this time and decided to take it.

Just as a stop looking, a door across the room opens up, revealing a woman figure that I can't see the face of.

"Looks likes sleeping beauty has awoken," the woman says, turning on the light and revealing her face. I would know that face anywhere.

It's Kate Argent.

"What the hell? Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you dead? Like, last year?" I say confused and still squinting from the change in brightness.

"Well, that's what everyone thought," she answers. "But when that lovely boyfriend of yours ripped out my throat, he didn't go deep enough to kill me. He did, however, go the perfect depth to turn me into one of his own. So here I am, back and ready for revenge."

"And I am here because?" I question. I already know the answer, but I want clarification.

"You, dear, are the only person emotionally attached enough to Derek to really destroy him." she answers with a devilish grin as she paces the room.

"Umm...thank you?" I scratch the back of my neck. At least we're emotionally connected.

"Oh no Stiles, thank YOU, for making my job even easier!" she says as she drags a chair over to me. I stand up, careful of the chain on my ankle, and sit on the chair. Immediately, my arms are strapped down by two men I didn't even know were there.

*Derek's P.O.V.*

Right after Kate kidnapped Stiles, she sent one of her minions to get me. I put up a fight, but in the end, I couldn't win. I guess I passed out because I woke up in a Room with a chain around my ankle and Kate watching me.

"Can I help you?" I ask sarcastically.

Damn, Stiles is rubbing off on me.

"Yes, you can. It's no shock that I want you dead, Derek. But I can only kill you when you're weak. You're too strong." She rants, looking slightly disappointed.

"Well, it'll be tough to get me weak in case you haven't noticed," I grin as I rip the chain off my ankle and stand up.

"Oh, but it's not tough thanks to Stiles," my grin turns into a worried expression when his name slips between her lips.

"What have you done to him?" I growl, my eyes turning red.

"Nothing yet, silly," she says walking over to the door and letting to guards in. "I wanted you to watch." She walks out leaving me alone with the guards.

The guards walk slowly over to me as I transform fully. One is beside me in the flash of an eye and body slams me to the ground, causing more pain then I've ever felt before in my life.

This guard shoves something over my mouth long enough to make me dizzy but not knock me out. They pull me on to my feet after about five minutes because of how heavy I am.

What? I'm a werewolf, not a feather.

They drag me out of the room and in front of the door, waiting patiently. I didn't know what they were waiting for until I heard..

*Stiles P.O.V.*

"Bring him in!" Kate yells. Just then, the door opens and two muscular men are dragging a half-conscious Derek into the room. The men that strapped down place an identical chair around 10 feet in front of mine, facing me. They set Derek down in it and strap like they did with me, except with something heavier and laced with what looks like wolfsbane.

One of the men who I now assume is a werewolf slaps Derek, causing him to jolt into consciousness and growl, eyes turning red. Then his eyes land on me. His face softens and he looks scared, worried.

Damn me and my emotional effects on him.

'I'm okay' I mouth to him, about to break down in tears.

Just then, Kate speaks up pulling a small knife from the far corner of the room and standing authoritatively in between me and Derek. She takes turn glancing at both of us before settling her gaze on me.

"Alright boys, let's begin"

(I'm sorry for waiting so long and I'm sorry for such a short chapter and I'm sorry for a filler chapter and I'm sorry this chapter sucks and I'm just sorry! please don't hate me!)