Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Stiles, we need to talk."

I looked up at Derek nervously and nodded my head. "About what?"

Derek opened his mouth like he was about to speak, but then closed his mouth and sighed. "I just need you to train more with Scott, that's all" Derek said looking at the ground.

"Are you sure that's it?" I asked, hoping he was going to say more, or even something different. Training with Scott meant physical work that I was not wanting to be a part of.

"Yeah, that's it," Derek responded quietly as he turned around and walk towards his door.
I was going to say something, but then decided against it. I really just wanted to get home and sleep some more. I got in my Jeep and drove back to my house. Empty, just as I thought it would be. I went to my room and was walking through the door when I was pushed forward and it was automatically shut behind
me. I turned around, hut didn't see anybody there.

"Scott?" I whisper, hoping it was just him messing with me.

"Scott, this isn't funny anymore" I said as I turned around. My heart started beating faster as I saw that my window was wide open, curtains blowing in the wind. I walked towards my window, about to close it, when I saw red eyes out in the woods. I started to panic and quickly closed my window. Not today, Satan, I am too damn young to die. I turned around to grab my phone to call someone, but a hand grabbed my waist and covered my mouth with a cloth. It started to make me dizzy, but I moved the hand for a few seconds, long enough to yell one thing.

"Derek!" I screamed before the hand covered my mouth again and everything faded to black.

*Derek's P.O.V.*

"Derek!" I heard Stiles voice scream in pain and worry. Without a second thought, I started running towards Stiles house. I started to hear his heart beat fade, and I shifted completely into my wolf form and doubled my speed. 'don't let them hurt him' my wolf inside of me whined in pain.

"I would never let them hurt my mate"

*Stiles P.O.V.*

I woke up inside a dark basement, not knowing how long I was out. I tried to stand up, but then I realized that there were chains around my right ankle. I checked my pockets and found that whoever kidnapped me forgot to take my phone. I unlocked it and see that I only have 1% left. Great. The one time I don't charge my phone and I get locked up and stolen. I called the first number I thought to call, and also someone who I knew would answer.

"Stiles, where are you? Are you Okay? Are you hurt? Where are you, Stiles?" I waited until he stopped asking questions before I responded.

"I'm fine, I think. I'm in a basement, but I don't know where. Please find me, I don't want to die a virgin," I said, trying to make light of the situation. I guess it's kinda hard to make a good joke when you're locked away with a chain around your ankle and a basically dead phone. I heard Derek sigh, his usual "I'm-sick-of-your-shit, stiles" sigh.

"I'm trying to find you, but your scent...it's disappeared. I can't-" I thought my phone died, but he just stopped talking.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. I heard leaves rustling through the phone and panting.

"Derek?" my phone battery died and I started to panic, half because nobody knew where I was and half because there was a strong chance I was going to die with my v-card. All of a sudden, I heard a door slam above where I wS and loud growls. Suddenly, it hit me, and I was slightly surprised but also slightly amazed.

I was in the Hale house.