Chapter 14: Graduation and a Surprise Proposal

Hi all I am going to be continuing writing.

Soon enough it was time for the graduation ceremony. The students all lined up. The ceremony started and everyone stopped talking as soon as the principal greeted everyone and has asked for all of them to stand up to do the pledge of allegiance. Once the pledge of allegiance was done, he announced it was time for the star stangled banner to be sung which was done by none other than Na'imah which shocked everyone. Finally after the song was finished everyone was allowed to be seated.

The ceremony had started off to a great start until it was time to announce the students getting their medals from their accomplishments they succeeded in. Once the medals were handed out it was time for the diplomas. After the diplomas were handed out it was time for Na'imah to give the valedictorian speech.

Na'imah started her speech off confidence saying," Hey guys first off I want to say how proud I am of you all. Next I would like say a couple of things. One is I am proud of myself and I want to thank my father and all the staff who believed in me. I also want to thank my babies who also were a strong point in my life. They make me want to be all I can be so I can give them a happy life. Nonetheless if they weren't here I probably would have killed myself. What I want to say is that I ever since my friends pulled away from me by abandoning me including my ex boyfriend I have tried killing myself while I was pregnant  and I am not ashamed to admit it. I know that comes off as a shock to you all but I was suicidal and depressed. The day I found out I was pregnant I was so happy and excited to tell my boyfriend that we were going to be parents but in the end it turned out to be bad. My father was the one I told first. He was not really happy but he ended up being there for me the most. That's when I knew then that everything was going to be okay. Once I gave birth to them I cried. I cried because they were both so beautiful and it was then that I knew what I wanted to name them. My beautiful babies Bennett and Aniela. I love them so much. The reason I shared this story with you all is because nothing is to big or too small that you can't handle. You hold your future in your hands. Make the most out of your life. Screw what your bullies say about you. Right now I know some of you are on Syvion, Feeze, Facebook, or Snapchat  but while you are on there I hope you recorded this speech.  Send it to your friends and family. Thank you all and congratulations class of 2023."

At the end of her speech that is when the principal stood up and congratulated everyone. Right before they could throw their caps the principal said,"If you all could remain seated Mr. Ferroni would like to say something, and Miss Stilinski could you come back up to the stage please?" All the students looked confused as hell and started talking until the principal yelled for them to be quiet.

Mr. Ferroni said,"Well first off I want to say congrats to you all the next thing I want to address is with Miss Stilinski, so Na'imah would you be so kind enough to stand right in front of me please?" Na'imah stood in front of Nicholas as he continued to talk. He then went on to say," Most of you already know that I helped Miss Stilinski gave birth to her beautiful children Bennett and Aniela who are so wonderful and adorable. Can someone send them up here please because I'm going to need their help for this next step since I am talking." Bennett and Aniela made their way up and they both sat down by Nicholas' feet smiling sweetly at their mommy handing her the flowers that he ordered from another florist . He then got down on one knee and said to her,"Na'imah would you marry me and be my wife and be the mother of my children?"

 He then got down on one knee and said to her,"Na'imah would you marry me and be my wife and be the mother of my children?"

After his question the male opened up a ring box showing her a beautiful rose shaped diamond ring

After his question the male opened up a ring box showing her a beautiful rose shaped diamond ring. Na'imah had tears coming down her face and with an answer she jumped into his arms and kissed him saying, "YES!"