Chapter 13:May I have your Daughters Hand

Hey guys, sorry for the wait, y'all know how school, and work can kick our asses, well it's been kicking mine. Anyways, let's move on to the chapter.

Nicholas had answered all of John's questions carefully, until the older male smiled and said,"Keep my daughter happy and you won't have any problems with me." Nicholas was stunned and said,"How did you know I liked your daughter sir?" John chuckled and said," I would have to be blind not to see that you're in love with my daughter, hell you adore the ground she walks on and you adore my grandchildren son." Nicholas smiled and said," I do love them, I love all three of them. Sir I know it's sudden but can I have your daughters hand?" John said, "Son you had my approval the first time I saw you, so go on ahead and be happy."

Nicholas thanks John and waits until Na'imah and the kids come downstairs. He hears them talk until Bennett and Aniela see him and run down the stairs towards him giving him hugs and kisses until their mom reaches where the three are.

Taking in a deep breathe he looks at her and sees she's in her graduation cap and gown and and says,"You look beautiful Na'imah and these are for you."

"Thanks for the flowers, they're beautiful Mr

"Thanks for the flowers, they're beautiful Mr.Ferroni", said Na'imah. The male smiles and says, "I know this is sudden but would you like to eat dinner after the ceremony, just you and me because there is something I need to get off my chest?" The young woman agrees and soon everyone is leaving the house to get to where the graduation is.

Once everyone is at the location of where the graduation is suppose to take place at Na'imah shows her family where to sit. Soon enough the young woman hears someone call her voice and sees Giselle and Anisley and Bentley, and Giselles' father Ricardo Carreño. Everyone gets introduced and pretty soon John and Ricardo are comfortable with talking to one another.

Soon enough a smiling Na'imah hugs and kisses everyone and runs towards where the rest of the graduating class is, until the teacher who runs the student council see his valedictorian student who is none other than Na'imah. One student in particular (cough cough Lydia Martin) gasps and angrily says,"Why is she valedictorian and not me?!" The teacher in charge of student council said,"Well Miss Martin if you had paid attention to the board at the school then you would have seen who had the best G.P.A. and that person just happens to be Miss Stilinski." Glaring at the teacher in charge of student council, Lydia says,"But Mr. Leyva, I'm apart of the cheerleading squad, and have been leading our Decathalon team to victory and remain undefeated so I should be valedictorian plus I'm the one who won the science essay."

Finally a guy standing behind Lydia scoffed and said,"Yeah right Martin, wasn't it you who stole Miss Stilinski's essay she wrote about grey and dark matter and the forcefield about space?" Soon another student said, "In fact I saw you doing something on a computer which had Miss Stilinski's name on an assignment which had some very descriptive statistics about being able to actually cure cancer. Stilinski actually took the time to research all she could on science and spent time with real life scientists and experimented until she had came to a conclusion which you stole from her and letting you become the first young person in history to figure out how to cure cancer. You do not deserve that Nobel peace prize."

Just as the second student had finished talking the principal said,"Miss Martin is that true?"
Lydia scoffed and said,"No they are both delusional."

That's when all hell went loose after her comment. Jackson Whitmoore said,"Actually sir those two are not delusional. Na'imah I'm sorry it took so long for me to understand why I'm such a dick. What I'm trying to say is although you and I have not always seen eye to eye but I appreciate the little things you did for me. I was wrong to say the things I said. As for Lydia she had tried to go into your email to delete your acceptance letters from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth, Brown and Columbia university. I had caught her in time before she could do damage and managed to print out the letters and put them into a sealed envelope where she couldn't get to them. I know you will do well in all of the schools, Know that I'm proud and happy for you too and you're an awesome and wonderful mother to your two beautiful babies."

Nearly after Jackson's confession, the young woman walked up to him and grabbed Jackson into a hug and whispered in his ear, "Thank you and you will do good in your life too."

Author's note: So that is it for this chapter. This chapter went on way too long for me. Anyways stay tuned in for the next chapter so enjoy guys and vote and like the chapter. Thanks so much and see you soon. Xoxox Ladyslytherin1