Chapter 9: Answers

Hi everyone, I hope you all are enjoying reading this story. Uhm. Well I hope you all continue to support me in reading this story and my others. Uhm I love you all and thanks. My other stories will probably be updated today if I decide I want to update them instead of just focusing on just one...Hope to hear from all of you soon. xoxoxo from Ladyslytherin1.

Summary: Na'imah  Navea Stilinski is kicked out of the pack with no where to go along with having a broken heart and being pregnant.

Normal Pov
After getting answers from Mr. Ferroni the doctor leaves both Na'imah and Nicholas with the twins. Na'imah smiles and says," Thank you for delivering my babies Mr. Ferroni. Anyway how did you know how to do the whole proceedure about delivering the babies and the placenta and cutting the umbilical cord and uh stitching my uh vagina"? The man said,"Well before I became a teacher I was in the medical field but lucky for you and me I am legally still licensed in the medical field to help anyone whether they are hurt, sick, or pregnant".

The two stayed quiet until Nicholas said,"You never picked out names for the babies. The new mother said, "Actually I do have names for the babies". The man said,"What are they"? Na'imah said,"My baby girl is going to be named Aniela Emerie Stilinski and as for my baby boy his name is Benett Rhyan Stilinski". Nicholas smiled and said to his student,"That's my middle name". The new mother said,"What's your middle name"? The man said,"Its Rhyan". Na'imah said,"Well my son has apart of you in him which is you both share the same middle name. Thanks for not making me change it". Nicholas Ferroni smiled and said to her,"No thank you for allowing me to share the same name as your son". The two smiled until Benett decided he wanted to eat.

Na'imah breast fed little baby Benett and changed his diaper and rocked him to sleep. After baby Benett was sleep baby Aniela got fed and was also diapered. The only difference was that she looked around curiously while her brother was sleep. Nicholas said,"Can I hold her"? Na'imah gave him Aniela and he looked down at her and started talking to her saying,"Hi baby girl you are so beautiful like your mommy. You and your brother mean the world to her". After he was talking to the baby, Aniela cooed and put her baby hand on his face and a smile appeared on her face.

 After he was talking to the baby, Aniela cooed and put her baby hand on his face and a smile appeared on her face