Chapter 4: Going Charlie Swan on Derek Hale

Hi all on top is the pic of Na'imah with just a baby bump. I wanted to update some stories so that's what I'm doing. I'm going to be updating this story and some others a lot, so enjoy and I love you all. ~Ladyslytherin1

Summary:Na'imah Navea Stilinski is kicked out of the pack with no where to go along with having a broken heart and being pregnant.

After Na'imah had finished cooking she ran up the stairs to take a quick shower. She rinsed off and scrubbed her body with twilight caress body wash and quickly washed her hair. Once she was done in the shower, the teen quickly left the bathroom to put on some clean clothes. Once she was dry and dressed she ran a brush and comb through her hair and quickly braided her hair. The teen made a quick mental note not to tell her father that her boyfriend cheated on her.

Na'imah ran downstairs to the kitchen to check on dinner and found that dinner was ready. She quickly set plates down on the table along with silverware and drinking glasses. As she rushed around the kitchen the house door opened and her father's voice said," 'Veah hun I'm honey baby girl." As soon as she heard her the teen rushed in the living room and gave her dad a hug saying" Daddy." John Stilinksi chuckled at his daughter's antics and said," How was your day lovebug?"

Since Na'imah and her father had a good father and daughter relationship she felt like she couldn't lie to her father so she said," Well the pack kicked me out and Derek said I'm no longer needed as a bed warmer and broke up with me and had the nerve to tell me he was just waiting for his mate and that I was a slut oh and he happens to be the father of my unborn child which means the bastard got me pregnant dad."

John's Pov

What did my baby girl just say? That asshole Hale boy got my baby girl pregnant and had the nerve to tell my little one to get lost. Oh daddy's not too happy. He's gonna get what Charlie Swan should have done to Edward Cullen after that boy left Bella in the woods. Time to put a bullet in that little shit heads head.(LOL)

Na'imah's Pov

Oh God. I hope dad's not mad at me. I walk over to daddy and say," Am I in trouble?"
Dad hugs me and says," No, but that little shit head is now on my list of people to kill." I giggle and say, "Enough of that for now dad, come in the kitchen I made dinner."

John walked in the kitchen with his daughter and saw the delicious food that was on the table. He smiled and said, "Baby girl you know you didn't have to cook I could have called for some pizza." Na'imah look horrified and said, "Daddy I plan on making you live for as I can for you to see your grandchild." John said, "Okay honey I understand that you want me to live to see my grandchild."

Pictures of John Stilinski.

Sorry these are not the actual people who play Sheriff Stilinski but let me put whoever the crap I want as Stiles dad for now

Sorry these are not the actual people who play Sheriff Stilinski but let me put whoever the crap I want as Stiles dad for now . It's not your story. Got a problem with it? Well move along. Move along. Because I don't have time for negativity in this story. Besides it's just fanfiction so get over it. And if you don't like it then why the fruit loops are you still reading this fanfiction if you said you hated or not liked the story. In fact go away if you have a problem with the actual character is not their regular gender. The people who do not mind carry on and I love you all.