Sunshine | Yang Jeongin

Start from the beginning

" Let's go go go then! " he said as he tried to pull you up and drag you. But you didn't let him do what he wants.

" Jagi, we're not leaving without the pup, are we? " you giggled as he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. You carried the cute puppy in your arms then walked with Jeong In into the vet.

Jeong In had a smile that's showing his cute braces while skipping on the street as he interwined his hand with your other hand. So childish... You chuckled.

---

" Seems like she's in good health. Are you gonna adopt her? " the Veterinarian asked as she checked if the pup had any scars in her body.

" We were planning to, " you said.

" Well that's great! " she said as she was done checking up on the pup. " This cute little puppy needs a home since she has gotten a little bit pale. "

As you were done talking to the Veterinarian, you stood up and thanked her then left the building.

" Jagi, Jagi! " Jeong In called out.

" Yeah? "

" After we completely adopted her... Can we buy stuff for her? " you nodded since you didn't have the food and things that this puppy needs.

" Can I hold her? " Jeong In asked as his eyes sparkled. You smiled widely and handed him the puppy.

He played with the pup while you were just simply walking down on the streets then taking glances at your boyfriend and the puppy.

---

" Finally home! " you cried out as you slammed the door open.

You dropped all of the stuff in the floor. As the cute little puppy run around happily in the house. Jeong In called out for the puppy to come back.

As it came back, Jeong In and you brought out all of the stuff that you bought for her and her only.

You put her bowl in the kitchen and also putting her food on one of the cabinets. Jeong In put a collar on her that had a bell and a ribbon in the front of the collar. You put her bed in you two's bedroom. Not forgetting to also put her toys in there. Also putting her shampoo and soap in the bathroom.

" Yah, Jagi, I'm gonna take a quick shower first. I feel like I stink right now, " he said that was followed by a chuckle. He went to the bathroom with his bathrobe.

As you heard the water running inside the shower, you laid down on your bed and run through your phone to pass some time.

Suddenly, there was another presence that sat next to you.

You looked at your side and saw the puppy just sitting still beside you while her tongue was out and wiggling her tail happily. You were in such an ' awe ' and carried her then sat her into your lap.

" Hmmm.... What should we name you? " you said as the puppy was cuddling with you.

Suddenly, a name hit your mind.

" How about Sunshine? " you stopped cuddling her and let her stay on your lap. She was barking cutely and happily while wiggling her tail.

Seems like she loved it!

Sunshine suddenly jumped into your face causing you to fall backwards in the bed. She licked your face continuously while you were laughing that her touch was tickling to you.

You sat up and tickled her tummy. " Now who does mommy love? You are~ And only you~"

" I thought I was the one you love and only me? " you heard your boyfriend spoke that caused you to jump slightly. He was already dressed but his hair was still kind of soaked. Sunshine jumped out of the bed and ran away into the hallway.

" Are you jealous over a puppy? " you teased as it was followed by a giggle.

" What if I told you that I was? " he said as his face was just inches away from yours. You blushed at his sudden move.

He pinned you down in the bed and suddenly kissed you repeatedly in your face and neck. You started to laugh so hard.

" Y-yah! S-stop! Hahaha! "

He let you go. You quickly sat up and fixed your clothes.

" Who do you love the most first? Me or Sunshine? " he had a serious face as he asked you that.

" Of course it's you! " you quickly hugged him.

" But I think I love Sunshine more~ " you mumbled but it seemed like Jeong In heard it.

" You-- "

" Sunshine help me!! Yahh!! " you quickly ran away to catch up with Sunshine and caught her into your arms.

***

EEEEE WHY IS MY BIAS SO CUTE?!