The Begining

(authors note:im sorrry if you dont like this story its my first one on wattpad please dont hate there will be lots of mistakes)

(10 years earlier)

(londons pov)

mommy!! mommy!! i scream running upstairs heading towards my parents room.I barge in without knocking to see them still sleeping. I jump on top of them and hear my mom groan. Mommy i say in her ear im hungry.Her eyes open revealing a forest green color my parents and i look nothing alike, my mom was brown with with wavy hair and green eyes while my dad was tan with blonde hair and brown eyes.

Me on the other hand had silver hair hazelnut eyes and and brown skin.your probably wondering why i dont look like my parents but the truth is im adopted im the second oldest with my brother being 21 me 8 and my little sister 7 my parents are the rulers of the forest moon pack my brother daniel should be alpha but he rejected it saying that he wanted to forget that he was a werewolf in the first place so im next in line even though im a girl the pack was hesitant at first but when my dad threatend to kill them they changed there mind.

my mom stared at me deep in thought before a smirk took over her features and a mischievous glint entered her eyes she took the glass of water from the night stand and poured it on dad she picked me up and ran out of the room she went into a full sprint when she heard a growl behind us her eyes widend when i was took from her grasp and sat on the tab i gigled when i saw her cornerd then i rememberd my hunger mommy!!! daddy!!! i yelled trying to get there attenion.

remebering me my parents broke out of the trance they were in my mom kicked my dad in the leg catching him off guard she came up to me and said whats wrong pumpkin im hungry i complained lacey our cook had the day off so we had to figure out what food to make ourselves

Mommy smiled at me an started to make breakfast while i ran to my room to change because our beta delta and gamma were coming over.

Are gamma and delta were the first to arive are gamma layla and her mate timothy were kind they treated us lke we were family which was exactly how it felt like.

Next our Beta flare and her mate lyra arrived they were both beautiful and they knew it. Flare and Lyra are so connected that its almost scary, they seemed to know exactly what the other was thinking and doing without even being in the same room as each other.

I want to be as connected to my mate one day if i even have one. It's rare not to have a mate but it could still happen I hope the moon Goddess will look out for me in the future.