"Cedric!"

"Cedric!"

"I guess he's not here let's go back."

"We're barely a foot from where we were standing."

"Really you sure? I could have sworn we've been walking for hours."

Cam looked at me and I eventually caved.

"Fine."

We had been walking for an hour and my phone was about to die which would mean no flashlight and I didn't feel comfortable walking around in the dark.

"Cam maybe we should go back. My phone is at one percent and.."

"We could just use my phone."

Cam was getting to pull his phone out when a twig snapped nearby. More like behind us. Me and Cam froze.

"What was that?!"

"What do you mean what was that?! It was obviously someone that is behind and we're next on the great journey to heaven list!"

"Cam stop being dramatic."

"Well if I was Pandora she would've shot both of you seconds ago while you two were bickering instead of running."

Cam turned quickly on his heel. "It's not like we could outrun a bullet anyway."

I couldn't believe this kid. Meanwhile I was frozen with fear he's out there talking as if this an everyday thing. I turned around. Even though it was dark I could recognize those muscular arms and fierce blue eyes to be Cedric's any day.

"Is that Cedric?!" Cam told me in a very loud whisper.

"Yes and you both need to get out of here before she comes and kills us all."

I wasn't buying this guy's act for a second. I mean how did he he always end up where Pandora or Christina were mentioned anyway?

"Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on now. You threatened me remember?"

He sighed and put his hand in his hair which reminded me a lot of Hazel and suddenly I didn't feel like doing anything anymore. I was fighting the tears in my eyes to not come out.

"At first I thought you were Pandora. That's why I threatened you at the coffee shop before but then I started getting these notes and later realized they were not from you but from Chayton himself."

"What?!" Me and Cam said in unison.

"Yeah and obviously you're not here because you didn't try to shoot my head off earlier so.."

"But why do you care about Christina Taylor?"

"Why do you?"

"I asked you first." I said crossly.

"Christina... Christina is my sister."

"What?!" Me and Cam said in unison.

"Oh wow. But you guys have different last names and you don't look the same."

"She's my half sister."

"But what are you doing here? Were you trying to find her killer and rapist too?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean no?"

"I'm really trying to find Christina."

"I'm sorry to say this but Christina is dead."

"Actually she's still alive."

"What?! It can't be I saw her body in pieces! I was covered in her blood!"