Chapter 12: Glasgow

Emily's POV:

As I walk into the room, I see nothing but rubbish, so I walk back out disgusted by the sight and smell.

"What were you doing in my room?" An unfamiliar asks.

I look up slowly to see a man. Definitely older than Ashton.

"I'm sorry I was running away from Calum." I say looking to the floor.

"Its okay. I'll let you off since your obviously going to be around a lot since you and Luke are together. I'm Louis by the way." He pities and puts his hand on my shoulder. It doesn't feel as though he is patronising me but I'm not sure.

"Erm okay. I'm Emily and Luke and I aren't together." I insist and he chuckles, I try to slither away from him.

There's a knock at the door so Louis goes to answer it. I am enraged with Luke! He said he didn't kiss and tell. Well who isn't a gentleman, surprise surprise.

"Luke Robert Hemmings." I shout so the household can hear me.

"You called?" Luke says as he emerges from a steamy bathroom, wearing a towel around his waist.

His shoulders are huge, and muscley. His stomach doesn't have too much muscle but isn't too flat. He is just right and just what I want. But Harryyyy. My inner self whines. Shut up.

I'm staring at him for too long. Far too long.

"Emily. Emily. Someone's at the door for you." Louis returns waking me from my daydream.

I turn around to see Harry leaning on he door frame. The shame in his eyes is clear. I mean I was only looking at his torso. Not as if I have had sex with him or kissed him.

Shit I have kissed him. Well I'm done for.

"Hi, why are you here?" I ask sounding pissed.

"Hi and because you haven't been contacting me and I was getting lonely without you." He admits as he grabs my waist, images of Luke and I earlier play through my mind.

I smile at the images.

"Go wait in the car. Wait did you walk here?" I panic.

"Okay and um yeah we only have one car." He says as he walks away and shuts the door behind him.

I walk over to Luke's door and knock on it lightly.

"Hello?" He calls.

"Hi, its me." I say as I push the door open slightly.

"Wait, Emily I'm not decent." He replies.

"Okay..."

"Decent. You can come in."

I push the door further so I can walk through. He is on his bed, lay on his front on his phone. Twitter I assume.

"We need to talk." I state.

"Uh oh."

"I thought you didn't kiss and tell?"

"I don't."

"Then how and why does Louis think thay we're together?"

"Not sure. But Emily, I promise you that I didn't tell anyone." He pleads, he is now looking deep into my eyes.

"I, I believe you." I give up.

He smiles and grabs me causing me to squeal. He pulls me on top of him.

"Harry is waiting in the car." I tell him.

"He can wait." He whispers into my ear and pulls me closer to him.