Chapter 4: Good Girls Are Bad Girls

Olivia's POV:

When I took Ashton through the kitchen, he swooped me off my feet and put me into a fireman's carry. I'm such a lucky girl! As he stared into my eyes, I daydreamed into his. I snuggled into him without my self awareness. He's so cushiony not fat but tender. What am I going on about? I have strong feelings for him and its only been a couple of hours. I hope he feels the same! We fell asleep later to be woken up at noon.

The sun was shining in our eyes, it really hurt. I knew Ashton was awake because I heard a sound in my ears.

"Morning gorgeous! " He croaked at me. His morning voice is to die for.

Emily's POV:

I woke up next to Harry, but I didn't think much of it as I always do wake up next to him. I rolled out of bed and looked in the mirror, I brushed my hair. I knew Harry was awake as I heard a murmur. I was wiping my makeup off from the night before, I had panda eyes. About a minute later when I put my slippers on and was about to head out downstairs, I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to see Harry smirking at me.

"Hello beautiful." He whispered into my ear making me smile.

"Hey" I perkily cheeped. He pulled me in closer, I let him.

I thought we were just going to hug but Harry had different ideas! I looked up at him as he looked down at me. I stared into his shining eyes as he pressed his head onto mine. Our noses touched, we tilted our heads. My hands were around his neck as his were around my waist. We got closer and closer, when our lips touched IT WAS MAGICAL!! I DIDN'T KNOW HARRY FELT THIS WAY TOO?!?!?

Harry's POV:

I wasn't sure whether Emily felt the same way I did and when we kissed, I could feel fireworks and butterflies fly through my body. All I know is that- I love her!

When we leaned out, Emily grabbed my hand and took me downstairs. We were walking down the stairs when Emily pointed at the living room, "I'll go wake Olivia and Ashton up." She went all fangirly when she said the word Ashton.

As I walked to the kitchen all the memories that me and Emily have shared played through my mind, I felt for my phone but remembered that I had my pjs on. So I ran upstairs to go get my phone, so I thought going to get Emily's would be a kind gesture. As I reached over to get her phone, it lit up, she had a message. From Niall! I knew it was him the other day at Starbucks! I can't believe Emily didn't tell me! Niall is a douche, why would she go for him? I tried to put that aside when I walked downstairs. Emily had found the two of them laid on the grass outside as she was still out there.

Olivia's POV:

"Hey Em." I murmured.

"Well someone sleep walked didn't they?" She sassed.

"Michael sleep walks!" Ashton added.

"OMG really that is sooo cuteeeeee!!!!!!" Emily and I fangirled.

"Get yo lazy asses up now you've spoilt my garden!" Emily ordered.

"Yes sir" Ashton and I mocked whilst jumping up.

"Emily, you've got a text from Niall?!?!?" Harry shouted out with a tone.

"Thanks." Emily nervously shouted back. "Whoops, he's gonna be mad!" Emily sniggered as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why?"Ashton asked curiously.

"Because Niall used to bully Harry and Harry is nicer than Niall but Emily doesn't see that Harry likes her and has for about 3 years!!" I quickly spat out in one breath.

When Harry had finished cooking the pancakes he looked at his phone. "Sweet." He whispered to himself typing away at his phone, "Who wants to come to a 'get together' tonight? With my friend Irma, Elle, Grimmy and Josh?" He asked still engrossed in his phone.

"Yeah I'll come" Emily perked up.

"Ashton?" I asked.

"Yeah, it'd be pretty cool, thanks."

Ashton and I were about to leave because we both needed clothes for this party get together thing.

"BYEEEEE!!!" We both shouted.

"Liv, wait!" Emily jogged over to the door, "Harry and I kissed this morning! I need to tell you some more info at a more convenient time!" Emily smiled guiltily when she closed the door on us.

We went to my place first, I sprinted straight up the stairs. I put on my punky clothes, which consisted of: a black long vest top with ACDC on the front, my black ripped jeans, some black heels with red lipstick and really good mascara which made my eyelashes like ten hundred times bigger!

When I came downstairs, I saw Ashton looking at my family photos on the wall and he was pointing at them? Was he talking to himself of trying to figure out where I am? Oh well.

"Well hello there!" Ashton cooed.

"Hey, do you like it?" I asked doing a turn just for him.

"I don't like it Liv... I love it!" Ashton said over doing it at the end.

When we were heading over to their apartment in Newcastle, I got a text from Emily. It read: "Olivia, I need help! Niall is coming tonight! That's why he texted me this morning! To ask me if I wanted to go! OMG LIFE IS OVER!!! COME QUICKLY!!!!xxxxxx."

I knew she needed urgent help! But she can handle it for another hour!

I really like my look tonight! I think I'm going to wear stuff like this more often! I loveeee it!

We were at Ashton's place when I heard people!

"Is that him? Ashton?!?" The three voices excitedly questioned at the same time. They stampeded down the hallway. They all had ear to ear grins!

Ashton had said his hellos and introduced me to the boys: Calum, Michael and Luke.

"Soo..." Calum said awkwardly.

A/N: CAN I PLEASE HAVE 90 READS BEFORE I DO NEXT CHAPTER? THANKS BYE