Chapter 13: What are you doing here?

When I get off the phone to Irma, I quickly clean my house, making sure that the place was in a good enough state for Calum, Michael and Luke to come over. I remove all the rubbish from my room, that Harry made. Harry, hope it all works out for him.

I actually need to get this tattoo removed. What was I thinking? Was I drunk? What even?

I quickly finished the cleaning up for my guests. The amount of wrappers I found in the corners of rooms and down the sides of furniture was ridiculous! What did Harry eat when he was here?!?

Wow I am having Luke, Cal and Mike over mine for a NIGHT! Imagine if I tweeted that right now l, the amount of people calling bullshit would be crazy!

"It's too quiet." I stated to myself, as I always do.

I retrieved my iPod from my bed and walked into the living room.

"What shall we listen to?" I question myself, is this a mental problem?

I place my iPod on the docking station and scroll down my music.

"Elyar Fox, Frank Sinatra, Five Seconds Of Summer ah! That's what imma talkin' about!" I exclaim punching the air.

"YOU CALL ME UP, ITS LIKE A BROKEN RECORD, SAYING THAT YOUR HEART HURTS..." I scream as I clean the living room some more, ten minutes later, there is a knock at the door.

I turn my music down so it's not pounding throughout the house and vibrating the floor anymore. I skip my way to the door like a child.

"Holaaa!" Irma exclaims, whilst humming along with the music.

"Bonjour!" I greet, taking her bags off her and throwing them near the stairs.

Irma waltzes into the living room and turns the docking station up. She jumps onto the sofa and lifts her legs up onto the red wood coffee table.

"Sooo, when is my boyf coming hither then?" She questions and rocks her head to the music.

"Err, soon I should hope, they said they'd be quick." I tell her and reach for my phone.

"Oh yeah, I think Elle is coming later, to 'pick up some stuff', so if you see her at the door, just let her in." She almost demands.

"Oh, okay, do I not get a say in who comes to my house?" I laugh and start kicking my feet to the music.

"We cray!" Irma shouts and joins in.

There's another knock at the door. Irma gets up and runs for the door.

"Nu-uh, my guests biatch." I laugh as I push her into the wall next to the door.

"Ow! Mother of God, that's gonna bruise!" Irma exclaims rubbing her arm, falling to the floor dramatically.

I roll my eyes and swing the door open to find, Luke and Calum.

"Hola!" Irma shouts and then runs away.

I shake my head at her and Calum laughs.

"Hey, come in, put your bags there." I greet pointing to Irma's belongings.

"Where's Mikey?" I pout, looking deep into Luke's ocean blue eyes.

"He'll be round in a bit, Ashton and his girlf- ex girlfriend, have had a bit of a row." Luke answers my stare.

"A bit? She stormed out after telling him how pathetic he was, AND then he unfriended her from everything, even stopped following her on Twitter. He is pretty beat, so he'll be coming round too, IF that's okay." Calum interrupts, I laugh and then stare back and forth from Calum and Irma, thinking about what a perfect couple they'd be, then my thoughts are interrupted again by another knock at the door.