4: Miracles And Trouble

Your Pov
Our lips were locked and it took me a second to finally realize what was going on. Don finally backed away with a sexy smirk on his face. He stood up took my hand and said "cmon let's get back to the others". I got up and followed him; when i was with Dom it's like all the bad parts of me faded away. The tough girl that could kick anyone's ass at any time of the day was gone and he brought out a different side of me. I smiled to myself as we were walking to his car; we hopped in and he drove off.

We arrived at his house around 7 o'clock and we got out of the car and walked inside. Everyone had left at that point besides brian and Mia. "Hey Mia hey brian!" i said super excitedly. Mia knew i was hiding something so she asked the question "Y/N you look like a fricken tomato what happened?" she chuckled but also had a look of concern on her face. I got ready to answer but Dom cut in "I got to know her more. We've definitely gotten closer" he shoots a wink at me. Mia takes my hand and brings me upstairs to her room leaving Dom with Brian. "Oh my gosh you have to tell me everything that happened I have never seen Dom like this!!" She was practically screaming. I let out a chuckle "If you brought me upstairs so they couldn't hear you i don't think it's working" She lightly punched my arm. After that i told her everything from the car ride to the kiss; everything. Mia was in the middle of fangirling as she was interrupted by hearing an obnoxious knock on the front door. She put her finger up to her lips indicating me to be quiet. I did as told and followed her out of her room. She turned her head to look down the staircase to find a tall man dressed in black. He had a beard and piercing eyes and was screaming at Dom. "WHERE IS SHE?" he said while shoving Dom. The man frantically kept turning his head looking around to find someone. "WELL COME ON WHERES Y/N" I raised my eyebrows because i had never seen this guy in my life. Mia turned back at me with a worried look and i gave her a reassuring one back. Now i don't take shit from anyone and i'm not gonna let my friends get hurt because of me so i stood up and got ready to head downstairs. Mia tugged at the back of my dress and said "What are you doing are you trying to get killed?!" i smirked and said "maybe a little". I winked at her and started to head downstairs. The man looked me up and down and said "You're coming with me." I gave him a confused look and said "no I don't think so" he got closer and his face was about two inches away from mine "You think you got a damn choice?" I coughed at the smell of his terrible breath. "If you're gonna get that close to my face please take a mint" He was about ready to slap me but Dom stepped in holding him by his shirt against the wall and said "Don't you ever think about hitting her" The mans face started to turn red as Dom dropped him to the floor. "Now leave" Brian said as he was holding a gun pointing to the man. "I ain't goin no where without her" Dom pushes the man outside and made conversation with him as brian was signaling me to run upstairs. I ran upstairs and as soon as i got into Mia's room she was tied up and had duck tape around her mouth. She was trying to talk but I couldn't understand her. "Brian you need to get up here now-" I was cut off when all of a sudden i feel a swift motion of cold metal against the back of my head and everything went black.

It was hard to open my eyes. The room had dim lights making it hard for my eyes to adjust. My dress was torn making it look like i've just came out of a horror movie. I took the time to take in my surroundings and my legs have been tied and my hands have been tied behind my back. I was lying on the floor and suddenly a big shadow steps in front of me and says "Ah the big bad Y/N i've been hearing so much about" he chuckles and gets on his knees and starts to lean into my face. Once he's close i head but him and he falls back in pain. "Okay you dumb bitch if you make one more wrong move i'm killing Mia" I rotated my head to see Mia with blood running down her forehead. I got filled with anger instantly. "Okay now you've pissed me off"

OMG GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE!!!