1: Intro

I walked across my bedroom floor. Pacing back and forth. I thought to myself. "Come on y/n you can do this" I shook it off and hopped in the shower. I made the water cold and it bit at my skin. I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I threw on black ripped skinny jeans a navy green tank top. And black combat boots. I left my hair down and straightened. Once I was done getting ready I headed out the door. I got in my charger and headed to where the street races were. I thought about my outfit on the way there. "How would people react when I'm the only one not looking like a slut." I thought. I pulled in and I paid the admission fee. I hopped out of the car and looked around. I took a deep breath and smiled. This is where I belonged. Not long before I was admiring the cars this guy came from behind me with his friend. "Ahora que es un buen culo" he said as he laughed. I smirked and replied "Será mejor que veas lo que dices o de lo contrario este culo va a estar pateando el suyo".The guys looked at me shocked. "Ah a pure Latina." The one man said. "I'm Pedro, and you?" He said biting his lip in anticipation. "I'd tell you but I'm not your average skank you can just bang once and then move on from." His friend laughed. Pedro was about to swing a punch but I turned around and caught his fist and twisted his arm and pinned it behind his back. "Now that would have been a huge mistake." I continued making his arm pinned higher and higher up as I was talking causing him more pain. "You might wanna think before you do things." I let go of his arm and walked away. I never came to races so nobody really knew me. One of the races was starting and I admired the cars. Once I finally snapped out of my trance I turned around and bumped into someone. "Hey I'm sorry but-" I stopped right in the middle of my sentence. The guy I bumped into was seriously hot. He had huge muscles and he had a nice ride. "Uh I'm sorry" I said very awkwardly. He laughed and smiled. "It's okay" he said in a soft tone but he had a very deep voice. He eyed me up and down and then said "So are you a racer? Or do you come here to watch and be man eye candy." I laughed and said "I can't tell if that's a compliment or a diss." I paused. "Anyways I'm a racer." Tiny white lie. He smirked and my heart pounded. "I would love to see your ride. I would also love to see you race". His voice sent shivers down my spine. "Alright, only if I get to race you." I smiled and bit my lip. "You, want to race me?" He chuckled. A girl came from behind him and said "I'm leaving with Brian. Bye dom!" She looked over at me and smiled. "So the names Dom, is it?" I laughed. "Well are we gonna race?" He said with his bright smile as he raised his arms into the air. I went to my car and lined up at the starting line. I got out of my car and paid 3000 dollars. A few minutes later all the racers were at the line. A girl with a really short skirt and a pink crop top came out with a flag. "Alright guys are you ready?!" She said twirling her flags in the air. I looked to my right and there was Dom looking right back at me. I looked to my left and I saw "Pedro?" He laughed and blew me a kiss and winked at me. I turned up my music to get me pumped up. "Ready..... Set............ GO!" Once she said that I was off. I looked in my mirror and I saw Pedro got stuck at the starting line. I laughed. I was neck to neck with Dom. Until he used his NOS just a little too early. I smirked and waited a few seconds Til I turned the nobs to my NOS and finished just before Dom. The other racer finished shortly after us and Pedro was no where to be found but no one cared. Everyone gathered around us and I couldn't stop smiling. I loved the adrenaline I got from racing; from winning. I looked over at Dom and winked at him. Once I got my money I  walked over to Dom. "Not bad". He bit his lip, smirked and walked over to his car. Suddenly police cars gathered and everyone screamed. When Pedro finally finished he crashed into my charger completely destroying it. "Oh hell no he didn't" I whispered to myself. I started walking towards him "Pedro what the actual fuck that's my car?" He got out of his car and smirked. I started to clench my fist and walk faster towards him but before I could start anything Dom pulled up next to me. "Get in now." He said rushing me. A cop car was right behind us and took in Pedro. I ran into his car and we drove off.